• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Wishes

Gunn

horror resident
Years
  • Anyone keep wishes that are ...well, relevant towards music? I wish that the band Poets of the Fall would tour in the States. ):

I also wish for guitar lessons from Devon Townsend personally. That would be sweeeeeeet. Or Alexi Laiho; they're both amazing guitarists and lead great bands.

Oh, and it doesn't exactly have to be realistic. Wouldn't it be cool to see Kurt Cobain perform again? Wait no, that would be scary.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I wish Beyonce doesnt really retire when she turns 30. She has much more to offer and people usually better in their later years like Janet & Madonna.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    For Michael Jackson to come back to life and do his "This Is It" concerts. My mom bought us tickets to go there, so I'm pretty upset that the concerts didn't happen...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    For Michael Jackson to come back to life and do his "This Is It" concerts. My mom bought us tickets to go there, so I'm pretty upset that the concerts didn't happen...
    Omg, that is my wish too. I really wish he came back to life so he will do the tour. ;; Of course I probably won't get to see it, at least you and everyone will have gone to see it. It won't happen now. And now we won't get to see him making a new album.

I wish he was still alive right now!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Wouldn't it be cool to see Kurt Cobain perform again?
    I don't care how scary that would be, I'd shart myself (in joy).

I don't care much for concerts, so I have no wishes for local performances by anyone. There are quite a few musicians I'd like resuscitated, though.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    My most urgent one is to see my favorite band (Anathema) perform in North America at some point and to release this new album they've been working on for just about 7 years or so. The wait is killing me!

There's also things like wanting to see Pink Floyd and The Beatles perform live, though we all know that will never happen lol. I would also love to see Dream Theater play, hopefully they'll be coming my way and I'll have the money and the means to go see them. xD

Those are the only ones I can think of.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Christina Aguilera to write a love song about me.

wait
    what

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • I wish that I could meet Lady GaGa xD!
    I also wish that I had standing tickets for Paramore in december, instead of my balcony ones >_<
    I wish that I had infinite money so I could buy all the music I want, instead of waiting till I have the money to do so.

I have lots of wishes that are music related, it's just a shame very few of them will come true.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Another wish is for SYL to get together again.
    Strapping Young Lad? Haven't listened to them in forever. Devin Townsend was aggressive, wonder what he's like now?

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • Well if it doesn't have to be realistic...
    I wish I could see one of Duane Allman's legendary performances firsthand. And if we're bringing him back, why not get Berry Oakley too?

Gunn

horror resident
    Years

• Strapping Young Lad? Haven't listened to them in forever. Devin Townsend was aggressive, wonder what he's like now?

Yeah, from what I heard, SYL was just the angry and dark side of Devin, or some sense like that. So in a way, SYL was just Devin's way of venting I guess. He's solo now. I still listen to them because Devin is underrated as as metal vocalist. He's definitely talented to me.

OH GOD. I just heard that the AC/DC concert that I was gonna go to has been postponed. ]: I wish it didn't now. xD

Back