• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

loZ Majora mask help

killax

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    in MM, I can't get into the forth dungeon (the ikana castle) could someone tell me what I need to get thre?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • It'd be helpful if you tell us what you have already done/tried. That way we can narrow it down and tell you exactly what to do rather than giving you a lot of useless information.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    You need the Mirror Shield. First, have you got the water running to power the house near the castle, so it makes music? Tell me if you have not, I'm gonna assume you have. First, wait around the house with the music. (try not to get too close unless you got the stone mask) when a girl comes out, wait till she's out of sight (or just use the stone mask) and go inside the house. when you go downstairs a mummy will come. don't get close to it, play the song of healing. When you have, you will get a mask. Go to the Deku palace in the Swamp and get 5 magic beans. go back to Ikana and go to the well. go down and inside it. put on your new mask and talk to the mummy on your right. give him the beans. Do the rest yourself, they will give you hints of what they want. *can't remember the name of the mummys*

killax

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    i got the water running already T89 and thanks Darklink that helped. ( that's alot of work)

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I guessed that you had already got the water running..... I may be phycic XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • DarkLink - And you call yourself "The Biggest Zelda Fan On PC". Honestly, I want to challenge you to a test of knowledge one of these days.

Yes, you did forget the "mummies"' names. They're called Gibdos. And that little does have a name. It's Pamela! (If you can tell me the name of the song that the Music Box House plays is called...then I'll give you a cookie)

Anyway....once you get through the Empty Well you have to tackle the Ancient Castle of Ikana. You'll learn the Elegy of Emptiness from King Igos du Ikana there. Use that song at the top of Stone Tower and then you can enter the Stone Tower Temple.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Noooo!!!!! I forgot the name of the song yet the father of Pamela said it..... I'ts been years...... I can only remember that it killed Gibdos. I admit, you know more about Zelda then me, I only play through the games once or twice, (WW) so you probly know more thean me. I usually forget alot of small things in all of them. Plus I call myself a "fan", not the most knoledgeable.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • The Stone Mask allows you to become invisible to some enemies. I would've thought you got it by now. It makes the Pirates' Fortress a lot easier.

You have to use the Lense of Truth on your way to Ikana. You'll meet Shiro. Give him either a Red or Blue Potion. He's in a circle rock formation.

EDIT: This should help you out in the future.

Last edited:
    Back