• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Likes Iron Chef?

MasakazuTamuraFan

Masazkazu Tamura's #1 fan
Years
  • This Japanese cooking show is aired on The Food Network.

Answer: I love Iron Chef. Beacause My favorites are Iron Chef French Sakai, and Chairman Kaga. They Rock!!!

Thanks,
    TakeshiKagaFan

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I love it acutally, I've seen it since it first aired in Japan, thanks to some tapes from my friends...even though I couldent understand them at the time,lol.

Years
  • No. My friend watches him. Sometimes, when I am at her house, because there isn`t much better on.
    It`s sad. It`s gotten so I only watch three shows on TV...Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Family Guy, and Tru Calling. And TC is in it`s off season, and they aren`t even showing reruns!!
    I angry.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    I have not watch to much Tv lately though i do like Iron Chef.
    I realy just got in to it. I like watch them make all that food in such a short time. Realy amazing to watch such skill as that.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • I love Iron Chef my favourtie chef is Japenese Machibi. I love the tema battle. I alos love the ones that are amercian chef vs amercian chef or us vs japan.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I love watching Iron Chef, its always interesting to see what the challenger and the Iron Chef will prepare under the selected food. I remember watching the marathons..... those were the days XD.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I like to watch it,I like to watch them make the dishes so fast,sometimes the food doesn't looks good to me(just like some of our food probable looks nasty to them)but I watch it anyway:)

Back