• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chrono Trigger fans

Cello

Tonight!
Years
  • Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say it's the greatest game ever, but it is pretty good.

I played it a long time ago on a emulator and never finished it, then bought it when it came out on the DS and beat it. It had a unique story and cool characters, as well as a mess load of stuff to keep you playing for hours. Especially on the DS game since they apparently added extra dungeons and stuff.
    The battle system was neat too, with the aligned techniques and party combo moves. I felt like it was still lacking a bit, though.

But yeah, good game. Like said.
    Chrono Cross was good as well.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • A lot of people claim it's the greatest RPG ever, and I could see why to some extent. Great gameplay, excellent story, and hands down one of the best OSTs ever. Though, I'm one of the few who actually prefer Cross over Trigger

molepeople27

Pumpkin King
    Years
  • Yeah I'm nearly half way through it, and I am enjoying it immensely
    I still don't think it's the greatest RPG ever, I think FF VII takes that cake
    But as far as SNES games go, it's pure genius
    Now I don't enjoy much anime but I believe anything Toriyama does is worth while so I gave it a shot ... and have not been disappointed at all, it's brilliant :)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I love it, I prefer it much more over FF VII. I'm currently on The Black Omen, and am reluctant to continue, because I don't want it to end. : P

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Eh, I like the game.
    Just stuck on it, and I dont even know what I am xD

Back