• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster Within {A Pokémon/Poké-Morph RP} +PG-16+

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Heart Made of Metal:.

My Heart Is Made Of Metal
Years
  • Plot:
    "The year is now 2024."

"From this day on, in the name of all the Pokémon Nations' science and development, I hereby grant B.I.O Incorporated the right to conduct their science in any human way possible. I shall grant them the resources, the support, and the equipment needed to do so, and see to it that none of their marvelous studies will be harmed in any way possible. B.I.O Inc. will bring the Pokémon World to a new era of science, and with their technology, Pokémon will be allowed to roam freely without being needed of their Trainers..."

Those were the words of ex-president Davilian McRoethen, the day he allowed Bio-genetic Intelligence Organisation to conduct their experiments behind safe bars, and also gave them all the things they needed to complete them. Resources, technology, equipment......even some "guinea pigs" to try out their drugs on. They did so, but weren't pleased with the results...

What they had created...were monsters...

Abominal mutants. Half-human/Half-Poké creatures. They were rejected and recented by their own creators, and thrown out on the streets, where they became the rejects and freaks of normal societies. What was worse is the fact that B.I.O is a world-wide organisation, and more and more people are being put through experiments each day. More and more of these...monsters...are born each day and every minute. Someone has to stop them. That's where you come in. You are one of these rejected Hybrids, and in some way, either allied with others, or going solo with your Partner, you have to stop B.I.O, at all costs.

The future of Mankind is in your hands.

Application:

Name:
    Appearance(Make sure to add which Pokémon you have been mutated with, and some mutations from that Pokémon):
    Personality:
    History(at least 1 paragraph):
    Pokémon Partner(Only 1 allowed, and it has to match the mutation you have):

My Application:

Name: Jonathan Raegen McThormy
    Appearance: He is 6"1 in lenght, and has red hair with white strings going down to his elbows. A small pendant of marbles hang from one of these white hair strings, near his face. His skin is pale, and his eyes are red with a hint of gold. He is bare-chested because of his mutation, but has the sleeves of a red jacket tied to his arms for warmth. He wears black jeans with chains hanging from his hips, and black leather boots with red trims. His mutation is from a Charizard, and he has wings growing from his back. He has no tail, but does possess a rather inhuman tounge, and he sometimes hisses when speaking. His nails are short claws.
    Personality: Jonathan is a quiet person at usual, only answering questions with a short "yes" or "no", or just a shrug of his shoulders. When someone ticks him off, however, he goes rampage on the person who pissed him off. But when he calms down, he feels regret of what he has done, and runs or flies off. He can be quite a ladies man sometimes.
    History:
    "I was only twelve when it happened. My birthday party was trashed as B.I.O agents crashed into my house, held my parents to the wall as they grabbed me, then escaped in a van. I tried to escape, but a hit to my neck made me unconscious. Next thing I knew, I woke up in a liquid-filled tube, with pain in all my body, and wires all over the place. I was the unlucky one to be awake when the mutation began. It was painful, no doubt about it. My DNA was reconfigured, my back was split open as wings erupted from them, and my nails grew to claws. I was choking as my tounge also mutated, but then, I managed to smash my way out, escaping into the cold night."

"That is as much as I remember."

Note made by Jonathan Raegen McThormy
    June 18th, 2034

Partner: Charmander​

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • SU

Ahh, the sweet smell of a pokemorph roleplay! I'm officially hooked. XP

Name: Terra M. Ottisen

Gender: (this wasn't a requirement but I felt like putting it in ^_^) female

Appearance: Standing at 5'10", Terra is a rather tall girl. However, this only comes from her mutation; she was quite short before she changed. Her hair is dark brown with ligher, virually blond streaks at the front which she pulls back around her head to form a stripe of light hair that can, at a distance, be assumed to be a crown or headband. These two blond stripes join back together at the back of her head and form a long braid with a strip of her normal dark hair twined with the blond ones. Terra has amber eyes and exceedingly pale skin, however she was lucky enough to have few freckles. However, her face is far from normal. Two metal bars cross her face under her nose and mostly covering her mouth, though she can still talk and eat from under the silver 'x'. Other features that define her as a metagross crossbreed include her limbs, as both her arms and legs are covered from the elbow/knee down in rough bluish metal that exactly resembles that of the pokemon with which she is merged. In the place of hands and feet, Terra has three sharp silver claws.
    As an outfit, terra wears a baby-blue tank top with a rhinestone star design on it. Her pants are tan cackies (if that is spelled wrong, don't be surprised, I'm afraid to admit it is one of my issues u_u) that are torn of where the metalic part of her legs begins. A black bandana with blue-tinted edges is tied around her neck, large enough to almost be considered a scarf, and Terra wears a similar one tied to one of the belt-loops on her pants.

Personality: Terra is in no way at all a dummy. With her four brains and super-computer intellegence gained from simply being pary metagross, Terra always seems to make the right, if not close to right decisions. She is calm and collected, only on rare occasions letting the emotions contained inside her be unleashed. However, this doesn't mean that she isn't able to have a good time with her friends, that is, if she had any. With her pokemon partner though, Terra always has fun. With people and possibly other "monsters", Terra tries to be friendly but her distant ways sometimes turn people away from her. Terra can be a real dreamer, coming up with crazy ideas on occasions and setting unusually high goals.

History: Terra was a normal girl, living a normal girls' life. Up until she was taken and changed at age fifteen, she would dream of being a pokemon trainer, beg her parents to get her a pokemon, and other things you might expect from one with such high hopes. At fifteen however, at some point she was kidnapped. The anesthetic was so strong when the began the process on her, that she lost nearly all her memory of the past day. When she had finished her transformation into a metagross hybrid, the scientists bacame angry and were going to try and re-do the experiment in any way they could, but by this time, Terra was awake. The second dose of anesthetic that she was given was no where near strong enough for her hefty pokemon empowered body, so she ran away (for she didn't know yet that she could levitate) from the lab and tried to return home.
    That was when she discovered what change had been made on her insides. Terra was contemplating whether she should go to her parents, but- though it took her a second -she realized that her brain was doing no ordinary thinking. Terra's thoughts went something like this: Well, it wouldn't be a good idea to return home, the parental units would reject me immediately. But I am their daughter! Even like this they should welcome me back. Perhaps it would be wise to simply go out on my own and train hard to understand how to be a pokemon. Maybe then I can decide weather to return or not. An agreeable plan. Are there any flaws? No, there don't appear to be any. So then it is time to be off! Calculating the distance to the next nearest town... done! Calculating the time it would take to travel such a distance... done! And there it is, the trip onward will take approximately three days, allowing, of course, time for eating and sleeping. All right, I will heading in this relative direction, I will begin my quest. Only, this long train of thought between the four brains now contained within Terra's head lasted for only a split second. The next four years of her life were dominated by minor events and findings leading up to the beginning of this roleplay.

Pokemon Partner: Metang

(I colored it because I felt like it, I don't normally do this, just to warn you. :3)

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    Sounds interesting...

Name: Luke
    Appearance: Luke stands at 5'7" with black hair which reaches down to his shoulders. He has blood Red-eyes, an elongated snout-like nose and a scar on his cheek.
    Because he is merged with a Lucario he has unusually long canines and feet, that he stands on his tiptoes. He has a horn appearing on his chest and arms and, callassed paw like pads on his hands and feet.
    Personality: Luke avoids contact with those he doesen't already know to trust. Though due to his ability to sense aura he is rarely mislead. He has a very serious nature and rarely smiles.
    History: He grew up in Littleroot with his parents older brother and his two younger twin sisters. His brother had begun his journey when Luke was 10 leaving him to spend two years dreaming of his own journey.
    At the age of 12, one day before he got his first pokemon, he was kidnapped by the people at B.I.O.inc. and infused with the DNA of a Lucario.
    He was tested on for a month before he recieved a message from the Lucario detailing an escape plan.
    The two managed two escape with nothing but a scar and have since been travelling for a year in order to find Luke's family and save other children from B.I.Oinc. Along the way developing a strong friendship with each other and meeting others like him.
    Pokémon Partner: Lucario

Years
  • Name: Toshiro Kiriga
    Appearance: Toshiro is a short little thing, with a figure like a little sapling tree you might find in the parking lot of a grocery store. He would look like the stereotypical short, glasses-wearing Asian businessman, if not for his odd species blend. His formerly shiny black bowlcut is now made of white, fluffy down feathers, and where his small nose and thin mouth once were there now stands a yellow beak. His arms are thick with red feathers, although not quite thick enough for him to actually fly, and his feet have turned chicken-like in appearance. Strangely enough, his golden almond eyes beneath their oversized glasses have remained exactly the same through his transformation.
    Personality: Like the Ice-type Pokemon that he spent his whole life hanging with, he has a chilly personality. Not outright cold or mean, he's usually shy and doesn't respond to people, but on the rare occasions when he's moved to say something, it's usually sarcastic and biting. Despite his rudeness, he tends to be very apologetic and servile to those in higher positions than him, and he's very giving and reliable. He will do favors for just about anyone that asks, without requesting anything in return, though he might grumble about the task a bit.
    History: Before being used in this cruel experiment, Toshiro was a nurse at a Pokemon Center. Being of a slightly rude nature, he enjoyed wearing the same dress as all the female Nurse Joys do, just to gross out and draw stares from the young teen trainers that often stopped by the Center. Instead of having a Chansey as an assistant, he had a Delibird; needless to say who he was combined with in the experiment. After the combination, he tried to get his job back at the Center, but was not allowed. He even offered himself up to several Trainers, wanting them to train him and make him battle, but they'd have none of it. Recently, he's sunk even lower and started to spend time hanging around in icy areas, trying to get the wild Delibird themselves to accept him into their small communities.
    Pokémon Partner: Delibird

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    It's 2:30 AM right now, so how about I kick off the day with a roleplay su? xD

Name: Tiffiny White

Appearance: Tiffany is of a slight build, being both short and thin. She is 5'2'', and most likely done growing in height. Her red-orange hair falls about halfway down her neck, framing a face that would be otherwise very pale where it not for a red "mask" around her eyes. Tiffany's eyes are green in color, and her mutation has caused her eyelashes to become quite noticeable in length. Not anything unhuman, but still noticeable. However, Tiffany does have several pokemon characteristics. First of all, she has the previously mentioned red skin around her eyes. Also, she has a masquerain's trademark wings coming out of her shoulders. These can make navigation hard, as Tiffany has trouble folding her wings to the side and thus they are often in full view. Another noticeable change due to being part masquerain is that she has two of a masquerain's oar-like wings on each arm. They are very delicate, and quite sensitive to being touched. Because of the oar-wings and eye patterned wings coming from her arms and shoulders respectively, Tiffany wears a sleeveless, low cut, purple shirt. Said shirt is decorated with toothy, grinning maw with no other facial features. Tiffany also wears a white skirt that is just barely above the knee. As for footwear, she often makes the odd choice of wearing furry, bulky slippers all day.

Personality: Tiffany has an affinity for distancing herself from people. Although she is social enough and can make friends, she always somehow seems to end up remaining distant from most people when the day is done. Now that she is separated from others both mentally and physically, this lonely behavior has increased. Her wide wing span and delicately adorned arms prevent pretty much all physical contact with others. Being light hearted most of the time, Tiffany still isn't good at getting jokes or comprehending when one is being sarcastic. Her problem with detachment also effects how she reacts to situations. Tiffany regularly will zone out of something, even if it is of great importance, or fail to respond in dire situations. Still, she values having fun over most other things and enjoys peoples company, even if the feeling of "being there" comes and goes.

History: Tiffany grew up in an upper class family, never having to go through money problems or having to save up money for something she wanted. However, Tiffany scarcely needed material possesions. What she was most glad about was that her large house and ability to get almost anything from her parents won her friends very quickly. Whenever there was to be a slumber party, it would most certanly be at Tiffany's. However, when everyone began to get older, having a well off family was not enough to gain or keep friends. She still had her main circle of friends, but Tiffany began to notice that she was becoming less and less the "girl that everyone wanted to be friends with". This didn't bother her much, but it did cause her to worry if she could keep her close friends. After all, compared to everyone else, she had very little real experience in making friends through conversation. It was from this background that her detachment from people began. However, it wasn't long before Tiffany was forcibly removed from her regular life, and became what she is today. After escaping (through dumb luck, and help from her pokemon) she was rejected from her family, as they didn't believe it was her. Now she is part of a traveling freak-show, and referred to as "The Human Butterfly" during the show. Tiffany detests the job, but has no where else to go.

Pokémon Partner: Surskit (nicknamed Bubbles)

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Name: Zero Alexander

Appearance: Zero stands in at 6"0. He weighs 172 lbs. Zero has a runner's built and has spikey goldenrod hair with black zig-zag style streaks in it. From being mutated with a Pichu, Zero's ears are elongated, about the length of his hair, and are the same color as his hair. He has a black collar around his neck from the mutation as well as a small black tail which pokes out of his jeans. His eyes are golden in color and his cheeks are slightly pink compared to his tan tones. Zero wears a heavy black jacket and a goldenrod shirt with a zigzag black stripe across it and a pair of black jeans. For footwear, Zero wears black and yellow atheletic runners.

Personality: Zero has an aloof personality. He doesn't speak much, but isn't a stranger to conversation should a conversation he takes interest in arises. Although he hardly speaks, Zero is a very dynamic person due to his actions. Quick to fight and quicker to run, Zero cannot stand for injustice. He protects those weaker than himself, often at the cost of his own wellbeing. His eyes pierce those he makes direct eye contact with and because of this, most people avoid his gaze.

History: Zero has always been a rebelious child. Growing up in the slums of the city, Zero quickly learned that you have to fight for what you want. He lived a normal life, attending school, barely passing his classes, and protecting the younger kids from bullies. That is, until he was taken and experimented on. He still doesn't know why they chose him, but Zero has tried to live a normal life since then. However, his ears and tail, as well as the strange ability to conduct electricity when he's emotional has caused Zero to be shunned by most of his community.

Pokémon Partner: Notch-Eared Pichu (Nicknamed Chu)

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Name: Jaqueline (Jackie) Harvester

Appearance: Jackie is half Kingdra, and her body mirrors it in interesting ways. Her face looks normal, but her hair waves back in thin stands, and the long sniper nose that defines Kingdra tops her head like a helmet, covering her scalp, but not obscuring her view. Her body is tall and thin, with powerful arms and legs, as well as the twirling tail, but it goes out the other way. She has deformed wings on her back, they can't allow her fly, but with subtle changes they assist her in swimming.

For clothes, she wears a wetsuit all the time, but covers it with regular clothes, normally a bulky black hoodie and jeans. They make her look more rotund than she actually is, but it helps her blend. For shoes, she wears long running shoes with rubber soles, they can also be used in the water.

Personality:
    Jackie is very timid, and stays out of the way for the most part. She's incredibly powerful, but can't control her strength, or her Pokemon side. Her hesitation and confliction has ended with tragedy, so she usually hides from conflict. But she doesn't care, she will step up if she has to protect someone. She has an incredibly fierce side to her, when she has something to fight for, but she usually just stays away. When she gets a goal, she will complete it, unless is involves hurting others. She's incredibly scared of heights, so she will always stay as rooted to the ground as possible.

History: Jackie grew up with a poor family, her and 3 brothers. Her father was a cashier and her mom worked at a free clinic. Because of this she had some small medical ability, but not much. When she was 13, her younget brother became very ill. The treatment was far too expensive for them to afford, so her father did the only thing he though he could, gamble. He won enough to save her brother, and he lived. But he was hooked, and soon they had lost everything. Cold, hungry, and homeless, her family walked the streets begging for scraps. And then, she got an offer to participate in some research for B.I.O. They were willing to pay enough that her family could try to get back on their feet. She accepted, and became what she is now. Out of horror and fear, they fled from her. In a rich anger, she tracked down the man who had run the gambling racket that had ruined her family, and in a fit of rage, paralyzed him from the waist down. Horrified at what she had done, she fled, and lived in solitude. She eventually returned to the city to look for some way to turn back the past, and become human again.

Pokémon Partner: Kingdra

Hope I get in!

Last edited:

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    This really caught my intrest. i would like to join please

Name: Geron Alexander

Age/sex: 16 Male

Appearance: Geron was born with a slender build. Geron is 4"9', had blue eyes and blonde hair. or he was like that before the mutation. now his hair turned dark brown, his toes were replaced with talons. his jeans he use to wear can't fit him anymore, and he went from 120lbs to 50lbs. his blue eyes turn a dark brown, and his arms was mutated with wings. luckly his hands remained. he also grew a feather tail about the size of his arm that sticks out of his pants. all the feathers on geron ranges from light brown to dark brown, with his tail feathers red and dark brown

Personality: Geron is most of the time shy. He used to spend all his time with the colony of pidgey and pidgeotto outside of his town. He also became untrusting of most humans, since he was picked on with spending more time with pokemon then humans. when he mutated his untrust became angry.

History: Geron comes from a rich family and was never allowed to leave the house. he never made any friends and was treated horriably by his parents. once when he was 8 he jumped the fence around his mansion and ran into the forest. There, he was confronted by a wild Ursaring. He was cornered between two trees. He fought he was going to die so he yelled for help. He closed his eyes and waited for his doom. then he heared wings flapping and screeches. Geron opened his eyes to see a flock of pidgeotto fighting off the Ursaring. It ran off after a few minutes. Geron visted the pidgeotto that saved his life regularally. He grew to love one of the baby pidgey that one of the pidgeottos had. for two years it became habit. until one day he was captured along with the pidgey by B.I.O. he can't remember what happened to him but he knew it was horrible. for 5 years he lived with the other mutants created by B.I.O. fending for himself made him a reliable friend to have.

Pokémon Partner: Pidgeotto

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • me too please, i will probably have my character done by tonight

Name: Max Zerald

Age/gender: 15 Male

Appearance: Max is 5'10 because of his morph, he has green armour plating covering his normal human skin underneath. he has spikes coming off the top of his head at a low angle. he has spikes going down the side of his spine going all the way down to the tip of his tail. he has two layers of plating, the blue panels show only on his chest. he has small spines at the end of his elbow and his fingers end in sharp points. he has human eyes and his mouth opens to reveal sharp teeth and a small tongue. The only thing that is human about his appearance is his body shape and his eyes. due to his tongue, he cannot pronounce some words, and he sometimes spits. he likes to wear large black jeans, he can not wear tops due to the spikes on his back, and he wears two chrome bracelets that are perfect hoops.

Personality:Max can be moody when it comes down to it, but since his transformation, he has had a change of heart. he usually treats everyone nicely, and when he does get moody, he usually apoligises afterward. He can be a good judge of character, and he is quick to befriend other people. he prefers to have strong friends, but he still makes friends with all nice people. his anger at B.I.O. is unmatched by any of his emotions, and he wants to take them down. he prefers pokemon over humans, since he is repetedly shunned by the latter.

History: Max was a problem child, and he often caused arguements with his parents, and he frequently rebelled wearing gothic clothing and not speaking to them for days at a time. when things became too hectic for him, he ran away from home. while in the forest, he befriended a larvitar, and began traveling with it. when he turned 13, he was ambushed in the forest by a group of B.I.O. henchmen who took him and the larvitar back to a B.I.O. labratory where he was turned into what he is today.

Pokemon: Pupitar

Last edited:

Years
  • Notch-Eared Pichu, Eos Aduro, Wi-fi Battler accepted.

Pikapip accepted as soon as App is finished.

Freestyle has one spot reserved.

[WE START]

~~~~~~~~~~

Cold, dark night today, thought Jonathan as he strifled through the dark alleyways of the city. His Charizard wings were folded to his back, so they wouldn't be visible, and he kept his mouth shut to not show people his tounge. He sighed deeply, and finally sat down next to a trash can. Something orange jumped up on his lap, and Jonathan smiled as he saw it was his Charmander. "Char! Char!" it said with glee, and cuddled up to Jonathan's chest. Since his Charizard mutation, the Charmander saw him as a father figure. Jonathan gently scratched his Charmander's head, and just sat there in the dark. Waiting.

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    (yay for starting! ^.^)

"I always love flying!" Geron exclaimed. He has been flying over the city ever since he have gotten his wings. Pidgeotto, who flies with Geron, also loves the company. Geron always felt alive when flying, all his worries melt away. Geron looked at the city with keen eyes, due to the mutation. He can see a couple walking near an apartment, kissing good night and split up. He looked up to see the city's landscape. Unlike most cites, This one had a fairest wheel witch goes day and night. the surrounding skyscrapers glow with the color of the fairest wheel. "...For a human's place...it is truly beautiful."
    "Pide! Pide!" Came pidgeotto. ever since to mutation Geron can understand pidgeottos feelings far more then a regular trainer can ever know. right now pidgeotto has a sense of urgency. Geron laughed. "Your right, we have to deliver this bag of berries to the others!" It is hard to get food when you are mutant. most food in the city's garbage is too bad to eat. So Geron flies to the nearby forest and collects berries to eat. It also makes Geron stronger by carrying the berries. Geron looked down with keen eyes, and spots a light and...whats seems like a human. Geron started to drift down until, he landed in the alley. "Who is there?" Geron asked is a slightly louder voice then he wanted. Geron waits for the reply

Years
  • Jonathan looked up at Geron, and shifted his sitting position slightly. He just stared at him, and then gave him a shrug of his shoulders before standing up, his Charmander standing beside him. Now, he unfolded his wings, which were as large as any Charizard wings, except his had red skin instead of orange, and the blue-ish inside skin was yellow and filled with scars. "That depends on who's assssking..." he hissed at the last word, his biforcated tounge slipping out in front of Geron.

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    Geron looked at the person infront of him. he knew that B.I.O experimented on him. his charizard wings gives him a ... Evil look. his Fork tongue slivering out gave Geron the chills. "Oh...Sorry about that. i thought you were another B.I.O agent looking for more...experiments." Geron's face shined with rage of the word 'experiemnts'. that all we are to them Geron thought grimly. "my name... is..." Geron had trouble getting out his name. his adraniline is getting out of his system, being replaced with his shy self. "Geron." he finally managed to get it out. "What is...your...name?"

Years
  • "Jonathan..." Jonathan said simply, his wings folding again. "Jonathan Raegen McThormy, to be exact. I've been living here for God knows how long. It's hell..." then, his Charmander stepped up. "Char! Charmander!" he said gleefully. "Oh...and this is my Charmander." he added.

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    Geron looked at Johnathan and then charmander. He knew what Johnathan said was true. he could see his clothes where pretty dirty. i don't look much better Geron thought. "I have been living here for about 6 years now." Geron said sadly. Although his parents didn't treat him nice, he still missed them. Geron grabed a berry from his pack and tossed it to charmander. "Want one?" Geron asked Johnathan.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Max stomped through the alley way with his pupitar right behind him. "come on Pupitar, we have to get out of the city with our goods." Max held up a bag full of food and potions. "come on the others need this." Max had just raided a small pokemon store in the center of the town and desperately needed to get these to the others. He was one of the older experiments, and the younger ones depended on him. pupitar whispered nervously "puuuuu puuuuu."

as Max was trudging through the alleyway trying to avoid human contact, he heard two voices. he crouched behind a garbage can and peered around. there were two other mutants conversing. he rose up before them and smiled. "Hi. whry are you two hanging out in the city? it can get prrretty dangerous irn herre." Max had trouble pronouncing some words and he slurred his Rs. " well?" he asked staring at he two.

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Zero scurried quickly down the alleyway, "Come back here you mutant freak!" He heard from behind. Well, the mutation did give him one advantage, he could out run the owners from the stores he stole from. Chu followed her master with ease. "Chu! Shock Bomb, Go!" Chu quickly launched a small ball of electricity to their pursuers from behind. A couple of yards further, Zero heard the following BOOM and the cry of shock from the store owner. Zero sighed, looking at his spoils; 10 Oran berries, 5 Pecha berries, and a Butterfinger, "Well, here's to another day without going hungry." He unwrapped the Butterfinger and broke it in half, giving Chu her share, "Chu Chu!" she said cutely.

Zero and Chu slumped down into a sitting position against the brick wall of one of the building complexes they'd stopped running by. What kind of life is this, Zero thought to himself, even if I were normal...I'd still be a freak in their eyes... . His Pichu ears perked up. Someone was near by. Zero contracted from his sleeve a small metal rod. He pressed a button on it and it expanded to the length of his body; A conductor staff. "Who's there?!" He shouted. Chu scarfs down the rest of her candy bar and gets into a fighting stance, "Chff!" She said, between mouthfuls of chocolate and peanut butter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back