• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Outcast of Anatari...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • Kay, heres my latest (and hopefully sucsessful) RP. This takes place in Anatari, another one of my little worlds, except unlike Fantysta, Anatari has humans, and does not have the technology we have today. Heres the plot.

PLOT: You play as an outcast, shunned by society, and a half demon. You have to make your way through Anatari. There will be many battles, and hopefully you will be able to befriend some other outcast.

As an outcast, you have aquired strange powers, and must learn how to use them. How will you choose to use them? For evil, to help King Batoniess, or for good?

Rules: (OMG, saphira has rules in her RP!)
    1: Be descriptive! `c mon, dont say: 'i ran through the forest, blah, blah, blah....'
    2. Have fun!!!^^

Thats basically it...

Fill out this profile to play.

Name:
    Description:
    Powers:
    Weapons:
    Personality:
    Allignment: (good or evil)

Heres mine:

Name: Saphira Moonstream
    Demon Side: Half Wolcan
    Description: Silver wolf ears, a wolf tail, and large wings. Saphira wears a light blue sleeveless shirt, with blue pants. She also has a asilver chain, which has a sapphire cut into a rose on it. Saphira never takes it off. She has sapphire eyes, dirty blonde hair with light blonde highlights, and a scar on her right cheek.
    Powers: Ice, and being able to change into full wolcan. (Can`t control when, though)
    Weapons: A bow and arrow.
    Personality: A bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, prefers to be alone, and a true and loyal friend.(If ya can get that close to her...)
    Allignment: i guess i`ll be..... evil.

Thats it.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • Name: Zekeal Foobar
    Demon Side: part hawk
    Description: Flat, sky blue hair, blue feathery wings, deep blue eyes. He wears a purple robe with lighter purple clothes underneath.
    Powers: To control the wind, and fly
    Weapons: A dagger and a rod with a purple orb in the top
    Personality: He's not a very serious guy, very funny sometimes, and sometimes just tries a little too hard to be funny. But he is very good in battle and is a great friend you can always count on.
    Allignment: good

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Name: Xandax Urkarf
    Demon Side: Part Bear
    Description: Shaggy, dark brown hair, deep black eyes, sharp fangs, and a bear nose. His arms are covered lightly in fur, and he has powerful paws with retractable claws. He wears a sleeveless brown robe with no shirt underneath, but dirty black pants and a large belt.
    Powers: Control over earthquakes, super strength.
    Weapons: With claws like his, he doesn't need any weapons:D
    Personality: Somewhat of a loner, prefers to be alone, but will work with others if necessary. You don't want to get on his bad side, because his bear demon instincts activate easily. In battle, he's the first to charge forward, and usually fights against him don't last long. But if you manage to gain his trust, he'll give his life for you if necessary.
    Allignment: Somewhat neutral.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Name: Ares
    Demon Side: Half Tanar'ri (see avatar)
    Description: Has a normal human face aside from the canine maw in the middle thereof. Stands as 9 feet, reflecting the stature of his demonic blood. Great, leathery wings just from his back and a foxlike tail comes out of his backside. Heavily muscled. Wears light scale-mail armor over normal (if oversized on most people) clothes. Keeps his wings, tail and maw hidden under a voluminous green hooded cloak.
    Powers: Pyrokinesis, electrokinesis
    Weapons: A flaming whip and electric sword
    Personality: Heartless and uncaring, although not necessairily evil. He'll help if it's to his own benifit, but only then. He works for himself and by himself.
    Allignment: Chaotic neutral.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • May I still join?

Name: Tally
    Demon Side: Caracal (see siggy for a caracal pic)
    Description: She has back length tan hair and yellow eyes. She wears a tan colored shirt and pants.
    Powers: She can use claw and bite attacks as well as crystal attacks.
    Weapons: A katana made out of caracal bones
    Personality: She gets angered and jealous easy. When extremely angered, she will fight until she gets what she wants. She is nice only to those she knows and cold to those she doesn't. She also follows a strict code that includes no lying and such. If you lie to her and she finds out, she will do something wether it be to shun ou or humiliate you.
    Allignment: Chaotic Good

Flower_Power_99

Rock on with the 70's!!!
    Years
  • I'll join!

Name:Rathon
    Demon Side: Half-Horse(Which means my character is a centaur)
    Description: He has tthe upper body of a human and the bottom of a horse, a race called a centaur. The bottom part/his horse part is pure white.
    Powers: He has Starsight(He can see the future through the stars)
    Weapons: A bow and golden blessed arrows
    Personality: He is very wise and hates to be confronted or told he is wrong. He makes a lot of people mad because he is very coacky and is usually right. He is also demanding and sort of a loner.
    Allignment:True Nuetral

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • Me Too!!!

Name: Burne Starcofski

Demon Side: Half Drycanyte (Basically a Bipedal Dragon.)

Description: His silver scales reflect all the Moon's light, but turn dull in the sunlight. His Emerald green eyes give the feeling that he cares. His wings strong enough to lift four times his weight. His arms, muscular and thick. Instead of feet, he bears the formal Dragon Talons. His claws and horns a pitch black gloss. A steel breastplate lined with soft green cloth protects his body, hiding in the shadows by his large black cape. The one thing that might seem normal is how he has a short neck, rather a long serpent limb.

Powers: Extremely quick in speed, flight, reflexes and manueverabillity. Can regenerate his vast collection of swords.

Weapons: Any bladed weapon ranging from a Dagger to a Two-Bladed sword.

Personality: Strays away from society, he lives life as a loner, living and writing the music. Emotionless (As a property of being a Drycanyte.), prevents him from feeling anger, depression, or joy.

Allignment: Pure Neutral

(Couldn't take good or evil, neither fits the bill.)

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: okay, i guess so. wow, this is great!!!^^ `cept for EU leavin.... *cries*

ic: Saphira looked out at the dark, vast plains before her, Beyond them was Citibal, The City of Light. She hated that place. Everything there was good, and pure. Stretching her wings to their full extent, and twitching her ears and tail, she jumped into the air and took flight.

Tonight was the night of the Three Stars, when Citibal celebrated their sucsses for three nights. She was to go there and bring back someone for the king. Looking overhead, saphira could see the Three Stars shinning brightly in the sky. Tonight would be an eventful night....

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • The feathers on my wings puffed out nervously as I saw something fly above me in the sky. It was much too large to be a bird, at least any bird that was able to fly.

My hawk eyes focused in on it and I noticed it was at least some animal, maybe wolf or something. But I couldn't be sure this late at night.

I jumped as I heard a noise behind me, but it was only the hoot of an owl. It blinked it large yellow eyes at me before taking flight. I shook my head and walked off further into the dark forest.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I gazed up through the opening in the trees and watched something fly over me. 'Rather odd.' I thought as I brushed my tan hair out of my face. I sighed. Tonight was not my favorite night. I didn't like all the noise brought on by celebrations so I sought shelter in the woods. I doubted anyone would come in since everyone in the City of Light was so busy with their celebrations.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • I turned around and looked behind me. This time I heard something else, and I knew it wasn't an owl. They were the silent fliers. Anyways, whatever made the noise certainly wasn't flying.

I looked past a growth of bushes and saw a tan haired girl standing there. My first instinct was to fly off, but I was curious as to why she wasn't in the city celebrating like everyone else.

I shifted my weight behind the bushes and heard a twig snap inder my feet. Oh snap!

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I trained my cat like eyes to where the newcomer was. "And who may you be?" I asked while wondering why this newcomer was out here in the first place.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira could see the plain rushing below her. She passed a small forest, but continued on. If I am to be rewarded, she thought, gliding inches away from the ground, I must bring him back. What was his name again? Zek, Zele, Zenkan.... Oh yeah! Zekeal!

Suddently, she hit a stray tree. The shock of the impact dazed her, and Saphira sat there for a moment. She shook her head and stood up. "stupid tree..." she muttered, walking torwards Citibal.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • Inside the city, he ducked from alley to back alley, as the crowd of people grew bigger and bigger. "Celebrations, why do they happen so often?" I asked myself, staring up longingly at the moon. It was full, but it still couldn't block out the Starlight. "It's only been a short time... Yet it happened so long ago..." He muttered, as he relived the night he discovered his powers and curse, right in front of his only friend he ever had...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back