• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello humans.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Suppppppppppp'er errbody 8D I'm new here and.. hum yeah I'm just new here.... soooooooo,.. Hello, Hi, Aloha how are you today? :D

Okay... so i got a GBA emulator on my PSP and I got pokemon emerald (us) on it and I'm looking for a almost all complete at least 100% game, anyone? help? :D
    thank yewww

Years
  • Hey There , Welcome To The Forums!
    You Can talk about rom hacking In Another section which is named "Rom Hacking" Hope That Helped.

Laden

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hello Snoopy! (What are you? You called us humans, so does that mean that you're something else? O_o)

Anyways, keeping jokes apart, Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums! And as mentioned by laden, the rom hacking section might be of some help to you.

So,Read the rules and FAQ(these things are REALLY important you know. ;D), stay active and have fun! =D

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    lmao, yes I'm a human as well.. <_<
    but thanks guys. :D I'll be around here a lot.

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
    Years
  • How's it going! I'm new here too. And I'm posting to raise my post co... I mean, welcome my fellow new member!

Back