• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of gift do you want to receive this Christmas? ;P

Maiev

// corazon elegante;~
Years
  • What kind of gift do you want this Christmas? XD;.; ( Can't believe I'm posting this now. )

Toys, Fashion Wears, Shoes, Shades, Money and so on! C:

As for me. I want to receive money since I'm not a kid anymore. o.O
    How about you? What kind of gift do you wanna receive this Christmas 2009? ;D

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    "Money, a new computer, and some games!" -said the spoiled brat.
    XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Just a nice meal with my familiars, although being a pagan of sorts I celebrate it as Yule if at all.

Last edited:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • well so far,
    all i want is the matching bracelet to my necklace i wear everyday xD
    and maybe some more charms for it.
    oh and a new cell phone case xD

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I'd like books, and i also want a bean bag that i can jump on and throw all over the room... No wait i want a bigger room... No i want a laptop as well.
    Actually put all of them on the list please Santa dude ;D

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Money and clothes. Well, clothes only if I trust the people getting them for me to pick out something I like...You can never have too many clothes after all <3.

Does Christmas dinner count as a present? I think I might be looking forward to that more than presents this year...

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Some new video games, I guess. PMD: EotS comes out soon...

Books are always good, too. Especially ones about Classics... =3

Games and books, yes...
    But to me, Christmas isn't about the gifts. They're just a perk. ^_^
    xX

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
    Years
  • Money, toys, money, games, money, money..​

Years
  • What I want for Christmas isn't anything materialistic, I just want to have a nice time with the people I love the most. It's all I really wanted for every single time Christmas comes along and I'd find myself more at ease when I do enjoy it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    What I want for Christmas isn't anything materialistic, I just want to have a nice time with the people I love the most. It's all I really wanted for every single time Christmas comes along and I'd find myself more at ease when I do enjoy it.
    This.
    Although, my dad wants to get a pet puppy at Christmas. I'll be taking care of him/her so I suppose that counts in a way.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Here's my Christmas list

Spoiler:

As you can see it's all video games. I'll gladly accept money and gift certificates though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Mm, pretty satisfied with what I have...I'd like for us to put our Christmas tree up this year, at least. I also hope it's reeeeally cold outside.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • I was hoping for all the members of my immediate family to be present at Christmas, but that does not seem it will happen. So . . . ::shrug:: I suppose I want to enjoy my time with those who are around.

Back