• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon starter kit help

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2010
    en español:
    Hola estoy desarroñando un juego de pokemon pero tengo una duda

¿Cómo puedo añadir más pokemon?
    me refiero
    entran en juego hasta que la esmeralda, pero si quiero agregar más pokemon perla , diamante y platino

me explico
    quisiera que me lo explicarais pero aparte me podeis hacer una especie de demo con los del diamante y perla gracias

gracias

en ingles:
    hello I'm desarroñando a game of pokemon but I have a doubt

How do I add more pokemon?
    I explain
    that come into play until the emerald but if I want to add more pokemon pearl and diamond like platinum as I do

explain part of me like that ye should do me a favor you do me a kind of demo that is the pokemon starter kit with diamond and pearl to be an aid to understand

thanks

Years
  • Si quieres añadir Pokémon, abre el archivo "pokemon.txt" en la carpeta "PBS". Entonces, tendrás que copiar uno de los otros y cambiarlo. Repitelo para todos los Pokémon que tu quieras. Después, pon las imagenes en la carpeta "Graphics".

----

If you want to add more Pokémon, open the "pokemon.txt" file in the "PBS" folder. You then have to copy one of the others and change it. Repeat that for all the Pokémon that you want. After that, put the images in the "Graphics" folder.

Back