PDA

View Full Version : Me = Forever

Amu
November 2nd, 2009, 03:30 PM
Hello everyone, I'm Amu. I'm not new, my old account was with the username "Wormow" however, I have since lost the password of the account. I'm pretty sure someone hacked it though... I'm unsure. If any moderators/administers can see which email I used to register it with, that would be nice. But I guess it's too late now. ):<

Anyways, let me introduce myself. My name is Amu, and I love the Anime called Shugo Chara! It's one of those magical girl Anime/Mangas. (Amuto <3) Also, I'm male, male, male! I can't stress that enough. :P But I use pink and stuff like that cause I'm feminine like that, so feel free to hit on me.

I'm not going to type more cause I hate long posts. Every long post you make kills a baby. True story. :/

Alakazam17
November 2nd, 2009, 03:41 PM
Welcome back to the forums, Amu! :D

Haha, another Shugo Chara fan I see. That's awesome. And I agree, Amuto rocks! X3

And there's no harm in being a guy and liking that kind of stuff. Especially Shugo Chara. ^^

Amu
November 2nd, 2009, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the welcome Alakazam! I see that you're also a Shugo Chara fan. ^^

Eucliffe
November 2nd, 2009, 03:48 PM
As soon as I saw the username, it was rather obvious what your fave series was XD

Shugo Chara is a great series, in all seriousness~

Anyhow, welcome back to the community, hope you have a good time here~

And actually, I'm surprised "Amu" wasn't taken seeing how the series is pretty popular~

Amu
November 2nd, 2009, 06:50 PM
Everyone knows what Shugo Chara is, I mean, who doesn't?

I was also surprised, I tried Ikuto at first but then it was taken. D:

Vigilante
November 2nd, 2009, 06:57 PM
Eh, eheh, heh, heh. Shugo Chara=Win.

I love pink too, and orange, but then again I like most colors but most shades of blue.

Anyways, welcome back. I guess I'll see you around.

and... is this the email for your old account:
[email protected]?

I downloaded your v card.

Amu
November 2nd, 2009, 07:26 PM
Yep, it was probably that but then when I click on forgot password they never send me my new password or a change password email. Orange is cool! Orange is actually my favorite flavor.. if that counts. :D

Drew
November 2nd, 2009, 07:30 PM
I'm more than surprised that the Amu name was free, but that's awesome.

Anyhoo, I totally remember your old account, so welcome back! :'D

Shugo Chara = <3

Amu
November 2nd, 2009, 07:39 PM
I didn't think people would know me because I only had like... 50 posts?

Thanks for the welcome and I agree, Shugo Chara! <3

Aberbecam
November 2nd, 2009, 08:04 PM
Welcome back to the forums Amu! I am new her..Humph..xD hopefully we can be friends?

Amu
November 2nd, 2009, 08:19 PM
Hello Aberbecam, sure, you can be my friend.

Hiidoran
November 2nd, 2009, 09:41 PM
Every long post you make kills a baby. True story. :/ Dear lord, what have I done? D:

Welcome back to the community, Amu. Guess I've actually said that to you once before, haven't I? You know... back in May when you returned the first time. Stay put, darn you. >:O

Kidding aside, hope you stick around a bit longer this time.

Amu
November 2nd, 2009, 09:44 PM
I remember you! I mean, who wouldn't? xP

I don't think that was the first time.. maybe that was the fifth.. add two or three. Thanks for the welcome anyways. :D