• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should Certain Pokemon Have Other Types?

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Hey, I was thinking; why don't some Pokemon have another type available?

Like Shinys, only an even smaller chance of finding one. They would have slight changes to their appearance along with colours suited to their "second types." (Some could even have a third type.)

This would only apply to around 100-150 of the Pokemon including NONE of the legendaries, as this would make the legendaries even more annoying (no-one would really want them either) and only please the noobs who use them.

They would have slightly different stats too, and you wouldn't be able to switch between their type (like Deoxys+meteor)

Personally I think the coolest would be a "Winter Torterra" or an Dark and Ice-type Salamence :D

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    No. I think that types are set in stone for each Pokemon, bar a few exceptions like Castform, Ditto, Kecleon, Eevee (sort of) - exceptions that prove the rule.

RocketAdmin.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Yeah, but still - it would give you more to do when you've finished most of the game :)

C'mon guys! Surely you must have something to say!

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Uhh Sudowoodo should be part Grass like Cradily

Palkia should be Dragon/Steel too, water doesn't make any sense

The Porygon line should be Electric/Psychic, something along the lines of that.

RocketAdmin.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Ah, I didn't mean like that :/ I mean like a rock type Pikachu that's really rare etc.. (:

Back