• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up guys and gals?

RivalGator

I hate them all.
Years
  • Hello, my name is Eivana. I love to chat, and I am always up for a good conversation, so give me a yell if you ever want to chat about anything!

Ayselipera

So anyway, I'm Marrisa. I've been hanging around Pokémon forums for some time, and Holy Star suggest that I'd join here. So here I am, and I can't wait to have some fun around here.

P.S. Yes, I'll read the rules. :D

Hahaha very good idea! I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Nothing much, Marrisa.

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself, my dear.

As far as Pokémon forums go, this place is the bee's knees. It's also a pretty good place to just relax and spend all your time your excess time with some nice people even when you don't feel like discussing Pokémon.

Hope you decide to stay active. We'd be happy to add one more to our mindless zombie-horde happy family. <3

Back