• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon deserve 5 stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • eh eh eh? What pokemon do you think is deserve 5 stars? Will you reconmend this pokemon to your friends? (or be a scrooge and not tell how awesome that pokemon is and keep it for yourself :])

so which pokemon deserve 5 stars? Im really curious :DDD

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • ...Deserve 5 stars in what?

If you mean in all-around usefulness, I think Scizor qualifies, being the most powerful force in the metagame right now.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Probopass deserves 5 stars for being truly fabulous and of course I tell people about him <3.

Years
  • In terms of competitive battling, Scizor, of course, as it was already stated twice in this thread, STAB Technican Bullet Punch, boosted with either SD+LO or CB is just ridiculous....
    In-game... Anything with halfway decent stats and movepool, since in-game it's pretty much all about OHKOing stuff with Super-effective moves

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • In terms of competitive battling, Scizor, of course, as it was already stated twice in this thread, STAB Technican Bullet Punch, boosted with either SD+LO or CB is just ridiculous....
    In-game... Anything with halfway decent stats and movepool, since in-game it's pretty much all about OHKOing stuff with Super-effective moves

And now it has STAB Technician Bug Bite.

The OP-ness is painful, it really is.

Scizor gets NEGATIVE 1 STAR because it's so damn cheap.

5 STARS goes to Tentacruel. That beast is pretty damn useful: soaks up Toxic Spikes, learns Rapid Spin, Haze, and Knock Off, shrugs off Thunderbolts and Psychics like a champ, and can even play as a physical sweeper with Poison Jab + Swords Dance.

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    Honchkrow

I find it very with a certain Technique.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    In pure awesomeness and powerfullness it would have to be both Scizor and Celebi.

I mean, when I had scizor in my party, almost no move could damage it and Celebi well.... lets just say its awesome alright?

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Oy...Im no Scizor fan, but seeing the name here like 8 times is nausiating...

Normal: Snorlax, Eevee
    Fire: Arcanine, Charizard, Infernape, Flareon
    Water: Blastoise, Lapras, Vaporeon, Kingdra
    Grass: Venusaur, Breloom, Torterra, Leafeon
    Electric: Pikachu, Notched Ear Pichu, Electabuzz, Magnezone, Jolteon
    Flying: Pidgeot, Staraptor
    Fighting: Machamp, Heracross, Lucario
    Psychic: Gardevoir, Gallade, Espeon, Alakazam
    Rock: Golem, Probopass, Rampardos
    Ground: Swampert, Gliscor, Tyranitar
    Posion: Seviper, Arbok, Toxicroak
    Ice: Froslass, Weavile, Jynx, Glaceon
    Dragon: Dragonite, Altaria, Garchomp
    Ghost: Spiritomb, Gengar, Mismagius
    Dark: Umbreon, Honchkrow, Houndoom
    Bug: Yanmega, Vesiquen, Scizor (>.>)
    Steel: Steelix, Bastiodon

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Hey OP.

I like the idea behind this thread. Could you possibly repost it though with a clearer first post? Like, what categories should we rate the Pokemon in? Power? Appearance? Thanks :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back