• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
  • "o-k" I said in slow tone, "Pikachu, ready?" I said , Pikachu jumped off my shoulders and landed on the ground "Pika!" and electricity appeared on his cheeks. "We are ready!"

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ari Held The Pokeball That Was Linked to Pichu's Pokeball. "POKESUMMON!" Both Pokeballs Glowed Red And A red Beam of energy Connected the Two Capture balls Then Pointed In front of Ari. Pichu appeared And Put on His Boxing gloves.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "PICHU VOLT TACKLE 'EM! NOW!" Ari Yelled Pointing at Pikachu.

"PIIIICHUUUUUUUU!!!" Pichu Yelled Using A Volt Tackle

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "NOO PICHU!" Ari screamed As the Little Mouse Was Hit and flew into A tree, Breaking the tree.''

Pichu Jumped Up And Dove At Pikachu With a Fist extended Using Mega Punch.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "MEGAKICK PICHU!" Ari Yelled.

Pichu Pushed off a tree and Used Megakick on Pikachu.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "PIKAAA!!" Pikachu cried as he flew through the air, "Pikachu!..... Pikachu use THUNDERBOLT!!!!" Pikachu fell on his feet after hearing my command, and Pikachu launched an incrdible thunderbolt on Pichu.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "PICHU!!! USE REST!" Ari yelled as Pichu fell asleep Ari Played his pokeflute And Woke Pichu up.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Counter! Now!" Ari Laughed " This is WAYYYY TOO EASY!" Ari Said As Pichu Sent the Thunder-bolts Back 5 times as strong.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • OOC:Wow u guys are fast. Since u all chose what trainer u are I'm goin 2 be a breeder,ok?

IC:I followed Prof. Maple. In the field I saw a pokemon. I followed it. I recognized it. It was a Charmander.It turned arounded and stared at me. I remembered I took food along. I got it out and gave it to charmander. "Char?" It said not used to it. It got closer and happily ate the food. "Char Charmander!" It said and licked my hand. "He Charmander, may I call you Flame?" "Char Char!" It said answering my question. I gave it more food and asked if it wanted to come along with me. It walked happily beside me as soon as I gave him a pokeball to wear. As soon as I got back I saw Max and Ari battling. "Want to have a nice little battle?" I asked Solar.

Years
  • is it too late to join? sure hope not

name:Jason
    description:spiky blond hair with baggy blue jeans with white long sleeved tee with black tee with sleeves ripped off over it and navy blue fingerless gloves
    personality:playful and full of energy

IC:I entered nintendo headquarters and was mystified.a voice came from behind me i jumped the voice belonged to Satoshi Taijir!!!!
    "your late late.Its Jason right?follow me."he said.I nodded and followed him to a room with 4 people hooked up to a game system.I quickly put on al the gear and was in the game.no one was there so I went out to a feildwhere an old guy was standing.He was prof. maple and he asked what kind of trainer i was going to be.I said"I wanna be a breeder."he told me about pokeball pact and i went to a feild that had other trainers in it. suddenly i saw a growilthe i walked over to itand held out an apple. it took the apple and moved a little closer to me.i pet him while he ate.when he finished i asked him if he wanted to be my pokemon and he nodded and moved closer.i gave him a poke necklace and walked to the other trainers.

let me be a breeder plllleeaase plzz puleaze

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Fine Both be breeders BUT I NEED EBIL PEOPLE
    (and prof. maple ish a girl...)

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "PICHU USE RETURN!" Ari yelled As Pichu Slamed Into Pikachu Sending It Flying

Years
  • OOC:oops shes a girl? heh heh

IC:I watched as two trainers had a battle.one that was named Ari had a pichu and the other, Max had a pikachu. the battle was intense.

Years
  • (my rp names Jason)

"sure." "Are you ready growilthe?"growilthe nodded and stepped foward. we waited for the other trainer to call out there pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back