PDA

View Full Version : Trapped?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

FireEmporer
October 16th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Kids from around the world Jet called To The Jap Nintendo Headquarters, To Test a new VR Game; Pokemon: Black Version, But This time, not everyones A hero! At The start of the game Each choose how to Progress Through this world. Each one choses To Be One of the following.
GOOD: Contest Coordianator
Pokemon Trainer (Lack of a better name...)
Pokemon Fisherman
Pokemon Collector
Pokemon Breeder

EVIL: Pokemon Hunter (Kills Pokemon for Furs , Feathers, Scales, ect.)
Rocket member
Aqua Member
Magma Member
Snagem Member
Pokemon thief (No team)

Name: Ari
Decription: 5'4,105 Lbs, Blue Messy hair and Green Eyes. He wears A White Long Sleave Tee shirt With A black Tee shirt Over it.
Personality: Quiet, But when You get to Know him He Opens up And Is Hyper.

After the the Game starts, Some protesters Attack Becaue they think "Pokemon Is Evil! our Childrens Minds are being corupted! Pokemon Teaches Voilence! Animal Cruelty Is Not good for children!" And the like. They attack And the children Are trapped in the game. They could always Just Take the helmets off the children But this Would Cause a state of Vegitable-ness In the Kids. So They've gotta Complete The final goal (I dunno what it is... Or do I...?) To Escape the game. END OF ENTRANCE!

Electric Hero
October 16th, 2004, 06:41 PM
looks fun

Name: Max
Description: blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle, black clothes including gloves
Personality: brave, happy, friendly

FireEmporer
October 16th, 2004, 06:45 PM
*Pumps fit in air* BOOYAKA! SOMEONE CAME!

Electric Hero
October 16th, 2004, 07:00 PM
always expect someone to came, by the way, I don't have a closet

FireEmporer
October 16th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Ari Walked In to The Nintendo Head quarters and looked around."WOW! THIS IS AWESOME!" He said to no one in particular Smiling Excitedly. He was From Japan But Had never Seen This place On the inside. They Didn't let everyone in here!

"Hello Ari. Glad you could make it." A voice Said From behind Ari. It was the Creator Of The Game! Satoshi Tajiri!

"W- wow... " Ari said speachlessly Following The Game maker.

"Follow Me." The Man Said Leading Ari Into The Game room

Ari Put on the Wires And Helmit that Connected His Sences Into The game.

Electric Hero
October 16th, 2004, 07:43 PM
ooc: we already started?

ic: I entered Nintendo head quarters, "I must be dreaming, this is incredible!" I said to myself, kinda speechless , but really excited. "Hello Max, do you like the place?" said Satoshi Tajiri. "crap! I mean, woa! Satoshi Tajiri!" I said, again kinda speechless. "there is already one player , let me guide you into the Game Room" Satoshi said.

Already once there, I put on myself all the stuff , like wires and of course the helmet, to make my senses entered the game.

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 02:53 AM
Is it too late to join?

Name: Solar
Descriptions: blue eyes, blonde hair, blue shirt, red skirt, long white socks, red and white sneakers and silver watch on right hand.
Personality: Very energetic and that always get her into deep trouble. She also builds and fixes machines.

IC: I entered the Nintendo Headquater. I was speechless. I were really interested in all kind of machines and wanted to touch them.
" Hello, are you Solar?" Satoshi Taijiri asked. I jumped and nodded. he guided to me to the game room. " There's already two people." I nodded. Here I put on the wires and helmet and connected the scene to the game.

FireEmporer
October 17th, 2004, 07:12 AM
Ari Excitedly ran in circles Untill He noticed The others. "Hiya! I'm Ari!" He said Bowing. He Runs towards Them and Falls backwards Because the wires pulled him back. "OUCH! Gosh that hurt!" He said Rubbing his head As he stood up.

FireEmporer
October 17th, 2004, 07:21 AM
Oh yeah NO LEGENDARYS! (Without my permission. And theres a diffrent way of catching pokemon!)

FireEmporer
October 17th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Bump (Is Bumping allowed? If not Sorry Sorry Sorry!)

Yami's Girl
October 17th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Hey use the edit button next time But can I join?
Name:Emily
Description:Wears jeans and t-shirt most of the time. Blonde hair,blue eyes,and tall. Wears hair in ponytail alot!
Personality: Pretty playful unless it's serious time. She like to get in trouble as long as she can get out of it!

IC:I walked in the Building and marveled all the awards,games and sytems."Are you Emily?" a voice asked. I whirled around and saw who I never dreamed of seeing:Satoshi Taijir! I nodded my head not able to say anything. "Good. I'll take you to the game room." There he put on my helmet and connected me to the wires. I saw other kids there. "Hi. I'm Emily."I said. The first time I was able to speak. "This is going to be fun!"

FireEmporer
October 17th, 2004, 03:43 PM
(Right edit button... :embarrass )

"There Are some other Children In the Other Gameroom You Will Meet Them In the game. Good Luck children!" The Creator of the Game they were about Be plunged Into Said Pressing A button.

"WOAH!" Ari Yelled Looking around. He was In The Lab of Prof. Maple! "Hello! I'm-"

"You're Ari. Hello! What Kind of trainer Would you Like to be? Once you Chose I'll Take you to catch a pokemon." Prof. Maple Said To Ari.

"I would Like To Be A contest Coordanator!" Ari Said Bowing.

"We Just have to wait for the others to decide Ari. Sit Down." She said Pointing Him to a chair.

"Ok" He said Sitting down

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Already in the game , I was with Prof. Maple. "Hi!" I said , "Hi Max , what kind of trainer do you want to be?" said Maple , "I want to be a pokemon trainer!" "ok , just wait a little, meanwhile , sit down" and I sat down on a chair next to Ari

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I was in the game and saw Prof. Maple.
" Hi! You must be one of the kid. There's already two people inside. What kind of trainer you want to be?" prof. maple asked.
" Trainer all the way!" I said.
" Ok. please sit down next to max and Ari," Prof. said.

FireEmporer
October 17th, 2004, 03:56 PM
I was in the game and saw Prof. Maple.
" Hi! You must be one of the kid. There's already two people inside. What kind of trainer you want to be?" prof. maple asked.
" Trainer all the way!" I said.
" Ok. please sit down next to max and Ari," Prof. said.
( Only 1 of each. SOWY!)

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 04:00 PM
OOC: WHAT! I came late that's all and WHAT NOW! I hate being pokemon collector or any other thing in there. Can I please be trainer? Pretty Please?

FireEmporer
October 17th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Ari looks at them. "Hello. I'm Ari! Who are you?" He asked.

"Follow Me Kids! Time to catch your pokemon!" Prof. Maple Said Leading them To A Field.

(WE NEED EBIL PEOPLE!)

FireEmporer
October 17th, 2004, 04:03 PM
OOC: WHAT! I came late that's all and WHAT NOW! I hate being pokemon collector or any other thing in there. Can I please be trainer? Pretty Please?

Fine... ;)

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 04:03 PM
I followed prof. Maple and wondered what pokemon will I catch.

FireEmporer
October 17th, 2004, 04:28 PM
-----Totorial-----Pokemon Catching-----

Like The System This Tells about.

This Is the "This" I Was talking about

But how would you go about capturing these Pokmon in the first place? There are a couple things about battling and capturing Pokmon in the wild that I find quite irksome. The fact that these creatures, no matter what their variety, will always attack you when you come near doesn't make any sense to me. I would imagine that the vast majority of Pokmon would flee from a trainer crashing through the underbrush. I know that there are some more realistic ways of luring and capturing Pokmon in places like the Safari Zone, but I don't think these methods need to be confined to special areas.

There's also the fact that capturing Pokmon in the wild is the natural beginning of any Pokmon Trainer's journey, but it is portrayed in a horribly barbaric fashion. The main pastime of the Pokmon universe's occupants is the violent capture and enslavement of innocent forest creatures, which are then forced into mortal combat against their will. For such a cheerily portrayed world, the underlying truth behind these Pokmon's cruel fates is callously disregarded.

What I'd like to propose is a system where Pokmon are no longer "captured," but are instead "recruited" through non-violent means. I'll try and illustrate this system with an example. Let's take the role of Ash again, as he takes a walk through a forest. He may periodically see Rattatas or Pidgeys running through the underbrush or flying through the canopy. Let's say he wants to add a Pidgey to his lineup. His strategy would mirror that of a birdwatcher in the beginning. Follow a Pidgey to its nest, and attract it with bird calls. Perhaps from a flute that he acquired at a nearby shop. Once he has its attention, he baits it with food to draw it near. He may do this for several days, gradually building trust with the bird until it will happily sit on his shoulder and eat from his hand.

At this point, the bird's "friendship level" would be high enough for it to be recruited. A Pokball could then be tied to this particular Pidgey, and it would be able to be "summoned" whenever that Pokball is selected in battle. Pokmon wouldn't actually LIVE in the Pokballs any more; they'd live in the wild where they were originally found. Using a Pokball effectively teleports its linked Pokmon to your side. A key feature in this is that the teleportation is based upon the Pokmon's actual desire to be summoned. If you never use a Pokmon or are generally cruel to it, it might not answer the call from the Pokball. You'd either have to return to where that particular Pokmon lives and befriend it again, or choose to permanently sever your connection with it.

There could be some other methods of befriending Pokmon, using the prior system as a basis. Let's say there's a Nidoking desperately trying to save its children from a forest fire. If you whip out a water Pokmon and save the small Nidorans, the Nidoking would be indebted to you and form a Pokball pact with you right then and there. Or maybe you find a lone egg in the desert, and take care of it until it hatches. The baby Pokmon that hatches could believe that you're its mother, and boom. There's another Pokball pact. Other more humanistic Pokmon, like Mewtwo for example, may choose to form a pact with you after you defeat them in battle.

The whole idea here is that the system becomes a lot less video-gamey and a lot more believable. No more being jumped by rabid Rattatas in every field you walk through. No more knocking Pokmon out and not being able to capture them because you can't limit the power of the Pokmon you're trying to capture them with. Fewer systems based on stats and leveling up and more systems based upon actual trainer/Pokmon interaction.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"wow, this is cool" I said almost speech less by the tutorial

FireEmporer
October 17th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Ari Walks Up To a little Pichu "Hello!" He Said

"Pi Pi CHUUUUUUUUUUU" The Little Monster said Zapping Ari

"Ouch..." he said falling to the ground

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I helped Ari to get up, then I see a Pikachu, "my chance" I walked over the Pikachu carefully, "Pi PIka Chaa" I said , but I didn't knew what the hell I was saying, then the Pikachu got nearer to me, "good start" I thought

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 04:47 PM
" Cool!" I said. I suddenly saw a wild Eevee staring at me.

FireEmporer
October 17th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Ari Walked back over to to the pichu "Your a crazy little mouse!" He said holding out an apple/.

"Pi? Chu..." He said Grabing the apple and Eating It "CHUUU!!!" He said Jumping on Aris head And Wagging His tail

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 04:53 PM
The Pikachu jumped and landed on my shoulders, "Pikaa!!!!" , "I think this is my first pokemon!" I walked over a near tree with apples and I gave one to Pikachu and Pikachu started to eat it

FireEmporer
October 17th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Ari Held Out Little Red Boxing gloves. "Here you go!"

The Pichu Put the Boxing Gloves on And Danced around Punching the air.

"Oh And Here!" Ari said Taking out a little Pokeball On a stirng. "Here!" He said Placing it Around The Pichu's Neck.

"chu chu Pi!" Pichu Squeaks.

The two Pump thier fists in the air And Do A One-Two Punch To the air and yell "Pokeball pact!" Or In pichu's Case "PiPi Chu Pichu!"

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 05:05 PM
" Eevee!" I smiled.
" Do you wanna be my first pokemon?" I asked. Eevee nodded and I hugged it.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"hey Pikachu, do you want to be my first pokemon?" , "PI!" said Pikachu , like a yes, then ...... "Ari what I need to do to make a Pokeball pact?"

FireEmporer
October 17th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Ari sweatdrops "How come you Made your Pokeball pact so easy? Huh?" Ari said Glancing At his pichu.

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Eevee climbed on my shoulder. i didn't really mind it.

FireEmporer
October 17th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Ari Stared at the Eevee "Wow Thats cool!" He said turning his head To the pikachu "Thats cool too!" He said Hugging His own Pichu.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"Ari! tell me how to do a pokeball pact!" I almost yelled, my Pikachu was happily eating his apple

FireEmporer
October 17th, 2004, 05:31 PM
"All Ya Have ta Do Is Give the Pikachu a pokeball! Then you can summon it When you need it." Ari Explained "Or If it wants to come with you Just give it a pokeball And if it wants It can go in the ball, or follow you."

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"thanks" , I gave my Pikachu a pokeball , soon he was out he liked to live outside, so I thought that he would want to follow me in my adventure, "now , what we gona do?" I smiled wih Pikachu

FireEmporer
October 18th, 2004, 03:08 PM
"I Have NOOOO CLUE what to do now." Ari Said Sweatdropping

Pichu sweatdropped too.

Electric Hero
October 18th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Me and Pikachu sweatdropped too, "ugh, let's continue with the journey, ok?" I said

FireEmporer
October 18th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Ari looked around "Where do we go...?" He said Looking around. "I know! Lets Just have A Friendly little battle!" He said Looking at Max And then at pichu.

Pichu Nodded And Jumped Up. "Pi! Chu chu!" Pichu Squeeled Jumping Up On Aris Shoulder.

Electric Hero
October 18th, 2004, 03:50 PM
"you and me?" I asked , "do you want to have a battle with me?"

FireEmporer
October 18th, 2004, 03:53 PM
"Noooo I wanna Battle With Bob My Pet gerbil!" Ari said sarcasticaly "Of Course you!"

Electric Hero
October 18th, 2004, 03:56 PM
"o-k" I said in slow tone, "Pikachu, ready?" I said , Pikachu jumped off my shoulders and landed on the ground "Pika!" and electricity appeared on his cheeks. "We are ready!"

FireEmporer
October 18th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Ari Held The Pokeball That Was Linked to Pichu's Pokeball. "POKESUMMON!" Both Pokeballs Glowed Red And A red Beam of energy Connected the Two Capture balls Then Pointed In front of Ari. Pichu appeared And Put on His Boxing gloves.

Electric Hero
October 18th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I was waiting for Ari to make a move..

FireEmporer
October 18th, 2004, 04:24 PM
"PICHU VOLT TACKLE 'EM! NOW!" Ari Yelled Pointing at Pikachu.

"PIIIICHUUUUUUUU!!!" Pichu Yelled Using A Volt Tackle

Electric Hero
October 18th, 2004, 04:28 PM
"Pikachu evade and use quick attack!" Pikachu evaded the volt tackle and used quick attack on Pichu

FireEmporer
October 18th, 2004, 04:35 PM
"NOO PICHU!" Ari screamed As the Little Mouse Was Hit and flew into A tree, Breaking the tree.''

Pichu Jumped Up And Dove At Pikachu With a Fist extended Using Mega Punch.

Electric Hero
October 18th, 2004, 04:42 PM
"argh, Pikachu agility!" Pikachu evaded the mega punch just in time , Pikachu stopped down a tree, a pokemon can't move so fast after an agility.

FireEmporer
October 18th, 2004, 04:43 PM
"MEGAKICK PICHU!" Ari Yelled.

Pichu Pushed off a tree and Used Megakick on Pikachu.

Electric Hero
October 18th, 2004, 04:46 PM
"PIKAAA!!" Pikachu cried as he flew through the air, "Pikachu!..... Pikachu use THUNDERBOLT!!!!" Pikachu fell on his feet after hearing my command, and Pikachu launched an incrdible thunderbolt on Pichu.

FireEmporer
October 18th, 2004, 04:51 PM
"PICHU!!! USE REST!" Ari yelled as Pichu fell asleep Ari Played his pokeflute And Woke Pichu up.

Electric Hero
October 18th, 2004, 04:55 PM
*sweatdrop* "Pikachu! use DOUBLE-THUNDERSHOCK!" I said firmly, and PIkachu launched two thunershocks directly to Pichu.

FireEmporer
October 18th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"Counter! Now!" Ari Laughed " This is WAYYYY TOO EASY!" Ari Said As Pichu Sent the Thunder-bolts Back 5 times as strong.

Electric Hero
October 18th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"Pikachu evade them all! and use thunderbolt again!" Pikachu obeyed and evaded the thundershocks, "Pi!" Pikachu laughed , and he used thunderbolt on Pichu

Yami's Girl
October 18th, 2004, 05:18 PM
OOC:Wow u guys are fast. Since u all chose what trainer u are I'm goin 2 be a breeder,ok?

IC:I followed Prof. Maple. In the field I saw a pokemon. I followed it. I recognized it. It was a Charmander.It turned arounded and stared at me. I remembered I took food along. I got it out and gave it to charmander. "Char?" It said not used to it. It got closer and happily ate the food. "Char Charmander!" It said and licked my hand. "He Charmander, may I call you Flame?" "Char Char!" It said answering my question. I gave it more food and asked if it wanted to come along with me. It walked happily beside me as soon as I gave him a pokeball to wear. As soon as I got back I saw Max and Ari battling. "Want to have a nice little battle?" I asked Solar.

Gohan
October 18th, 2004, 06:21 PM
is it too late to join? sure hope not

name:Jason
description:spiky blond hair with baggy blue jeans with white long sleeved tee with black tee with sleeves ripped off over it and navy blue fingerless gloves
personality:playful and full of energy

IC:I entered nintendo headquarters and was mystified.a voice came from behind me i jumped the voice belonged to Satoshi Taijir!!!!
"your late late.Its Jason right?follow me."he said.I nodded and followed him to a room with 4 people hooked up to a game system.I quickly put on al the gear and was in the game.no one was there so I went out to a feildwhere an old guy was standing.He was prof. maple and he asked what kind of trainer i was going to be.I said"I wanna be a breeder."he told me about pokeball pact and i went to a feild that had other trainers in it. suddenly i saw a growilthe i walked over to itand held out an apple. it took the apple and moved a little closer to me.i pet him while he ate.when he finished i asked him if he wanted to be my pokemon and he nodded and moved closer.i gave him a poke necklace and walked to the other trainers.

let me be a breeder plllleeaase plzz puleaze

FireEmporer
October 19th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Fine Both be breeders BUT I NEED EBIL PEOPLE
(and prof. maple ish a girl...)

FireEmporer
October 19th, 2004, 07:36 AM
"PICHU USE RETURN!" Ari yelled As Pichu Slamed Into Pikachu Sending It Flying

Gohan
October 19th, 2004, 03:58 PM
OOC:oops shes a girl? heh heh

IC:I watched as two trainers had a battle.one that was named Ari had a pichu and the other, Max had a pikachu. the battle was intense.

Yami's Girl
October 19th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Hey Gohan wanna have a battle? (What's ur Rp name? I forgot? :'()

Gohan
October 19th, 2004, 04:05 PM
(my rp names Jason)

"sure." "Are you ready growilthe?"growilthe nodded and stepped foward. we waited for the other trainer to call out there pokemon.

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 04:12 PM
My Pikachu was sent flying, so what? he landed on his legs , and he was alright, "Pikachu double-thunderbolt!" Pikachu obeyed me and he made two powerful thunderbolts.

FireEmporer
October 19th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Pichu Dodged And Climbed on Ari's Head "Pi Pi PIIII" Pichu Squealed.

"BATTLES OVER!" Ari Yelled Waving His arms. (That Battle Wasn't gonna End...)

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 05:11 PM
ooc: I know , hehehe *sweatdrop*

ic: "aaand , I won..... Pichu left the battle" I said "Pikachu! WE WON! ^^ WOO-HOO!" I raised Pikachu with my arms and started to spin around with happiness, "PI, PIKACHU! ^^" Pikachu cried.

FireEmporer
October 19th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Pichu Snuck Up Behind Max And Zapped Him "PI PI PI PI PI" Pichu Laughed Evily As Ari Joined Him With A "MWAHAHAHAHA"

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 05:32 PM
I just felt a little zap! , nothing too powerful, "is that all you can do? you suck" I said with a dark tone

FireEmporer
October 19th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Pichu Charged Up Lots Of Electricity And When he Let It out It Shocked pretty Much The Whole Field With 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Volts Of electricy

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I looked around, Pikachu was on my shoulders, bored, anyway, I looked around and saw all the field black except the place where I was standing. "poored loser" I said shaking my head , Pikachu shaked his head too.

FireEmporer
October 19th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Ari Stands Up (He Fell After the Shock) And Said "What Next?"

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"I dunno........you tell me" I said

Gohan
October 19th, 2004, 06:30 PM
*fell down after pichus shock*
owwwwwwwwwwww
growilthe are you okay!?
growlithe said,"ith ith growl!"
careful you guys

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Ok Flame Redey? "Char Char!" "Flame use Ember!" Then from out his mouth came a series of little flames.

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Pichu Climbed On The Charmander (Pichus Nature Is Insane! *Sweatdrop* Get Natures For Yours! NOT INSANE! INSANE IS MINE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) "Pi! Chuuu"

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 01:58 PM
"okay growilthe dodge and use guick attack!"growilthe did as I told him.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 04:07 PM
"Flame's Nature is Tough. Flame wait for him to come close then jump as he's about to hit you!" Flame waited patiently as growlithe came up fast. Then he jumped and Growlithe knocked into a tree.

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Pichu Fell Off Flame "Chuuu" He Said Dizzliy

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 04:17 PM
growilthe shook it off and quick attacked and stopping short bit Flame.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"Flame!" I shouted "Hang onto the closest branch on the tree!" As Flame was coming down he grabbed the nearest branch and held on just as Growlithe sped past him thinking he'd come down.

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Pichu Used Megapunch on Flame "CHUUUUU"

"NOOO DON'T PICH-!" Ari Yelled As Pichu Punched Poor Flame For No (Apparent) Reason

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Flame dodged as Pichu jumped up and got on top of the branch. "Wow! He's a gymnist!"

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Pichu Jumped Up To Flame And Looked Cute Then Used Sweet Kiss

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 04:30 PM
"growlithe get pichu off and then use ember then bite Flame."

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 04:31 PM
"ARI!" I shouted get your Pichu or I'll Have Flame Use Fire spin! ON YOU!"

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 04:34 PM
at that moment growlithe sent pichu flying coming back and using ember then biting Flame and making contact for sure.

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Ari Jumped And Cought Pichu "Your Insane Pichu..."

Pichu Nodded "Chu" {Yup}

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 04:36 PM
As Flame got bit I had an Idea. "Flame! Use Fury Swipes on his face and when he's dazed use Skull bash!"

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Pichu Watched The Battle "Chu Pi Pi" {Amatures...}

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Flame heard this and used Fire Spin on Pichu. "Charmander Char Char!" [that'll teach ya!]

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Pichu Dodges And Uses Volt tackle "Pi!" {Pathetic!}

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 04:46 PM
"STop this Battle! This is likley to go on til both pokemon Faint! As for you....." I looked at Pichu. "What is you're Problem! Ari control your pokemon."

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"Is It Possible To Control The Uncontroalable?" Ari Said Looking at His Little Ponster of a Pal

"Pi" {No}

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Pikachu sat down on the ground next to me watching the battle with ............. POPCORN! "mmmm delicious" , "Pika!" [Yea]

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Pichu Stole The Popcorn, Ate Then Danced With The Empty Popcorn Tub On His Head "Chu Chu chu chu chu chu chu chu!" {I Am The Ebil Popcorn King. Fear me!"

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Well then Punish it! Ground it or something 'cause i don't like it! At least Flame is controlabe.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"it's ok!, we have another bag!" then I took another popcorn bag and me and Pikachu started to eat it. "mmm delicious" "Piiiii" [yeeeea]

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Pichu Heard The Cruel Words From Flames Trainer "Chu...CHUUUUUUUUUUU" {Don't Like Me...? WHAAAAAAAAAAA} It Cried

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"Flame,Tell pichu to start being nice or I'll never like him." Flame did so.

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 05:03 PM
growlithe howled. then he used smokescreen and used headbutt on Flame's back.
ithe growl growl{get over it pichu.}

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Pichu Ran Into The (Insert Good Name For Woods) Woods

"Pichu! WAIT!" Ari yelled Then Looked at Pypfan (Name? Too Lazy to look back) "Look what you Did! It Was Playing and You Yelled at it!" Ari Yelled Chasing the Small Pokemon.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 05:05 PM
"Jason battle's over." Flame used Skull Bash on Growlithe. "Flame! Bad!" "Char...."[Sorry]

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"Are you okay growlithe?That was great your Flame is good.I've gotta go help Ari find pichu i feel like its my fault."
I ran after Ari with growlithe right behind me.

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"Pichu? PICHU? PICHUUUUU? WHERE ARE YOU!" Ari Yelled In the Mysterous woods "What The~?!?" Ari Yelled As he Saw A Wild Banette oming towards Him To attack "AHHH Help M---" Ari Yelled Getting Hit By Banettes Shadow Ball

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I ran into the forest when I heard the girl tone of Ari asking for help, "oh crap, let's go Pikachu!" "Pika!" [Yep!], Pikachu and I ran into the forest and saw Ari on the ground. "stand up you....."

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 05:13 PM
I heard cries for help around the next turn.I ran up and saw a banette attacking Ari.
"Growlithe use fireblast!!"

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 05:14 PM
(Girl Tone... Ari Is a BOY NOT A GIRL THERE IS A BIGGGGG DIFFRENCE!)

Ari Pushed him self up "That REALLY hurt..." Ari mumbled

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Ari! I'm coming! I saw Ari getting attacked. "Flame us Flamethrower!" It did and scared away the Bannetes. "Pichu I do like you! It just you're so violent! But please come back. Ari misses you!"

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I helped Ari up and said "Minor distraction lets get on to finding pichu."

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:16 PM
(a girly tone)

"I think that being hitted by a shadow ball must hurt" I said

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"Come On! We Have To Find Pichu!" Ari Said Running Deeper Into the woods

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 05:19 PM
"Yeah. Do you know whitch direction pichu ran off to?

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I looked behind a small bush and found Pichu crying. "Pichu.... I'm so sorry." I picked it up and cradeled it. "I do like you just the way you are."

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 05:22 PM
growl ithe ithe growl{I'm sorry too pichu.I didn't mean to make you cry.}growlithe said it then went over to pichu rubbed against him.

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Pichu Looked Up "Chu?" {You Do?} And Stoped Crying Just as Ari Got there "PICHU YOUR ALRIGHT!" Ari Shouted Happy That His Friend Was Ok "Thanks For Finding Him PypFan" (What Is Your Characters Name?) Ari Looked Around "I wonder where The Next town is?"

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Pichu Patted Growlithes Head With His Tail.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 05:25 PM
My name is Emily.

IC: Here Ari this is your pokemon just keep it from running away. I'd say the next town is north, but let's get out of the woods.

FireEmporer
October 20th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"Thanks!" Ari Said Picking Up Pichu And Walking North (Alas I Must Turn In for The Night. Farewell!)

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:28 PM
I wasn't with Ari and his Pichu , because in the way we found ourselves with a big Rhyhorn.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 05:37 PM
As I was walking I heard a roar. I ran in the direction of the Roar. I saw Max and Pikachu Face to face with a Rhyhorn. "Can I help you?" Then another one appeared.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:44 PM
"you take care of the other one!, Pikachu! use thunderbolt!" PIkachu obeyed and used thunderbolt.

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I heard a roar and went to see what had happened.I arrived to find Emily and Max facing two rhyhorns.
"I'll help!!!"

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Then I third rhyhorn appeared, "there's your rhyhorn!"

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"Thunderbolt wont be very effective!" I warned. "Niether will this..... Flame use Fire Spin!" Flame obeyed. The Rhyhorn was encircled in a tornado of fire.

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"hurry growlithe use your loudest roar to scare them off!!!"
two ran away but a third stayed clearly braver than the others.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:58 PM
the third one attacked Pikachu , Charmander, Growlithe.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"Hold on I'm going to try a pokeball pact." I walked up Flame at my side. Held out my mom's best pokefood. It attracted the Rhyhorn. It ate the food and wanted more. I gave it more. "Hey Flame ask if he wants to come with us." Flame did and it took a while to consider. I gave it more food and held out a pokeball. I put the necklace around his neck. Then it walked up beside me. "I suppose that's a yes!"

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"ah you've got two pokemon now."
growlithe went over to meet the new pokemon.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"NOW would you like to battle!" I said jokingly.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 06:08 PM
"hm, congratulations!" "PI! PIKA!" [congratulations!] Me and my Pikachu went over the new pokemon of Emily.

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"I wonder where Ari went?You guys wanna come with me to the nearest town?"

sorry gotta go to bed. :'(

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 06:13 PM
OOC:Hey I'll also I'll be here all morning and afternoon on Friday too.

"Thank you. We should train our pokemon here and make pokeball pacts. Because I'm sure the gym leader in the next town is strong. But we should probably stay together. And if we do get lost we'll ask Rhyhorn how to get out. He most likely knows the woods better then us." Rhyhorn then got into his own world inside the pokeball. I put the pokeball on my belt.

FireEmporer
October 21st, 2004, 11:56 AM
Ari Was In the Town In the pokemon Center. "Where Are You Guys?" He Typed Into his PokeCom. (Like PokeNav) And Sent it to Emily, Max, And Gohan (Err Whats Your name?

Yami's Girl
October 21st, 2004, 01:01 PM
"We're still in the forest training and getting more pokemon." I typed back. "Guess what? I made a pokeball pact with a Rhydon! Cool huh?"

FireEmporer
October 21st, 2004, 02:43 PM
Why Do You Get the Good Pokemon? How'd Ya Make Friends With It Anyway? Musta Been Hard. I Heard Some Rumers... They're Pretty Disturbing..." Ari Typed To Her

Gohan
October 21st, 2004, 03:44 PM
(MY NAME IS Jason.)

"Hey how many pokeball pacts do you think we should make before we go to the town?"I asked.

FireEmporer
October 21st, 2004, 03:57 PM
"guys Get Here ASAP! SOMETHING BADDDD JUST HAPPENED! GET HERE!" Ari Typed And Closed His PokeCom.

"STOP IT! WHY ARE YOU ABUSING THE POOR THING?" Ari Yelled At A Group Of Kids Kicking around A Clefa.

"CHU CHUCHU!" {I'll Save you Fair Maiden!} (talk About Dramatic +_o)

Gohan
October 21st, 2004, 05:23 PM
"What the?!Guys, Ari needs us to come ASAP!!!!"
I started running towards the town wondering why Ari would call us.

FireEmporer
October 21st, 2004, 05:30 PM
"MEGAPUNCH! NOW!" Ari Yelled As They Punched The Thug In Unison. "NOW GIVE'EM A MEGA KICK!" Ari Yelled As They Kicked Him.

Gohan
October 21st, 2004, 05:33 PM
I ran out of the forest to see Ari and pichu beating some thugs up.
"I'll help!"
"Growlithe use ember!!"I said as I punched a guy.

Electric Hero
October 21st, 2004, 05:38 PM
I ran out of the forest and saw Ari and Jason fighting, then I saw one person taking a Clefa, but it looked like a member of some evil team, "hey! leave that pokemon on the floor if you d'nt wat to be shocked!" I yelled , but the thief escaped and I started to follow him.

FireEmporer
October 21st, 2004, 05:39 PM
Pichu Used Quick Attack on the thief And He Droped Clefa.

"Whew!" Ari Let out a deep breath "That Was CLOSE!"
"Chu Pi Chupi Pichu?" Pichu Blushed Handing Clefa A Pokeball Necklace

"CLE!" The Clefa Said Shocked And Hugged Pichu.

"POKEBALL PACT!" Ari Said Spining in a circle then Jumping. Clefa Did The Same.

Yami's Girl
October 21st, 2004, 05:45 PM
"Hi sorry I'm late. What happened?" I looked at the cleffa. "Did you make friends with it?! Well if you did wanna battle?"

FireEmporer
October 21st, 2004, 05:49 PM
"Sure! Lets Battle!" He Said Sending Out His Newest Pokemon

Yami's Girl
October 21st, 2004, 05:51 PM
"Pokesummon! Rhyhorn!" Out of his pokeball came Rhyhorn. Still wearing his necklace. "Rhyhorn! You up for this?" "Rhyhorn!" He answered

FireEmporer
October 21st, 2004, 05:57 PM
"POKESUMMON Cleffa!" As Cleffa Appeared "Lets Go!"

Yami's Girl
October 21st, 2004, 06:02 PM
"Rhyhorn! Use Earthquake!" Suddenly the ground started shaking and a crack opened. Cleffa fell in.

FireEmporer
October 21st, 2004, 06:05 PM
"CLEFFA! USE METRONOME!" Ari Yelled

"Cleffa Cleffa cleffa Cleffa CLEFFA!" {METRONOME EARTHQUAKE!} She Yelled Opening Another Crack Witch Ryhorn Fell In.

Yami's Girl
October 22nd, 2004, 07:47 AM
"Rhyhorn!" I shouted "Rhy!" He said. I suddenly had an Idea. "Rhyhorn stick your horn in the wall!" "Rhyhorn" It did so and then it started to climb up. It was hard for him but he made it in the end. "I don't know how pokemon do what you think they can't!"

Yami's Girl
October 22nd, 2004, 08:02 AM
"Rhyhorn!" I shouted "Rhy!" He said. I suddenly had an Idea. "Rhyhorn stick your horn in the wall!" "Rhyhorn" It did so and then it started to climb up. It was hard for him but he made it in the end. "I don't know how pokemon do what you think they can't!"

FireEmporer
October 22nd, 2004, 11:20 AM
Cleffa Climbed Out too And Hid In A Tree. (Btw Won't Be On Tomorrow or Much Longer Today

Yami's Girl
October 22nd, 2004, 11:27 AM
Why not. I'll be here all night. Mabye we should end the battle then. BTW I'm getting off for now.

FireEmporer
October 22nd, 2004, 11:35 AM
OOC: Camping

BlaH! Boogledly poogelty BOO!

FireEmporer
October 24th, 2004, 08:16 AM
I'mmmmmmmmmmmm BACK! Mwahahahaha!

Yami's Girl
October 24th, 2004, 11:03 AM
That's great.

IC: I went to the pokemon Center and healed Flame and Rhydon. I sat down and thought about being a breeder. I need to pokemon to breed. I thought. Just as I was thinking this Nurse Joy called my name. "Emily your pokemon are ready." I picked up Rhydon's Pokenecklace and Charmander hopped off the counter. I went out the door. I came up to Ari. "What should we do?" I asked.

FireEmporer
October 24th, 2004, 11:06 AM
"I dunno But Something Worried Me. This IS a game, But When Banette Attacked Me And When Pichu Shocked Us, It Hurt!" Ari Said Looking at his Feet

Yami's Girl
October 24th, 2004, 11:52 AM
"Yeah it does hurt! But I wonder why." I began to ponder over this.

FireEmporer
October 24th, 2004, 11:57 AM
Ari Face Suddenly Turned Pale "Ummm Could The Game Be Malfuncting?" Ari Asked As The Game team Appeared And Told them What Happened "So To Sum it Up Your trapped..." They said

Yami's Girl
October 24th, 2004, 12:00 PM
"TRAPPED! HERE! No way! As much as I like pokemon I don't think I'd like it at all if I had to stay here forever! What are going to do ARi?"

FireEmporer
October 24th, 2004, 12:08 PM
"I- I Don't Know...We Live Here I guess..." Ari Said Sadly His Pokemon Sensed This And were sad too

Gohan
October 24th, 2004, 02:32 PM
"What?!!You mean we're stuck here?!!"I yelled at the game team.

Yami's Girl
October 24th, 2004, 03:18 PM
"No! We'll find a way out! Right Flame!" I said turning to my pokemon. "Charmander Char! He said.

I was sitting on the outskirts of the town watching a Zangoose and a Seviper battling over a pile of berries they saw. I thought I'd let them battle. They looked a bit thin. The pokemon who lost I decided I would share some pokefood I made from the berries. As it turned out Seviper lost. I put bandages around some of his wounds and gave him some food. After he was satisfied he slithered away. "What should I do about getting out of here?" I asked myself.

FireEmporer
October 24th, 2004, 03:27 PM
"This Is So Confusing..." Ari Said Sitting A Bench Watching The Pokemon Play With an Eevee In the street

Yami's Girl
October 24th, 2004, 04:41 PM
I got up and walked up to Ari. "I'm sorry I got mad at you earlier. I was just frusterated." I looked at the Eevee. "Hi little Eevee. Want some food?" I said reaching out my hand with the berry flavored pokemon food. It happily accepted and I gave some to Flame and Ari's pokemon. "But seriously Ari, how are we gonna get out?"

FireEmporer
October 24th, 2004, 04:51 PM
"I don't Know... But I Think Maybe OWWWWW" Ari Said Getting Slamed Into a tree By A Shedinja's Hyper Beam. He Passed Out And His Pokemon Ran To Him

Yami's Girl
October 24th, 2004, 04:53 PM
"WHAT! A HYPER BEAM! FROM WHERE?" I turned around and saw a Shedinja. "Why you little! Flame! Fire Spin!" "Charrrr!" He shouted as a funnel of flames came out of his mouth. "Ari are you ok?"

FireEmporer
October 24th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Shedinja Is protected By wonder gaurd. Pichu, Cleffa, And The Wild Eevee Are Trying to Wake Ari Up.

Yami's Girl
October 24th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"Well this is Great!" I picked Ari up and threw him on my back. "Come on guys got to Go!" The Eevee stayed behind to battle the Shedinja. We ran into a pokemon Center and Saw Officer Jenny. "Jenny.... Shedinja is chasing us!" "This is the third time this week!" she exclamied as she walked out the door.

FireEmporer
October 24th, 2004, 05:04 PM
The Shedinja Hits Jenny With A Hyper beam. Pichu And Cleffa Chase Emily And Ari

Yami's Girl
October 24th, 2004, 05:06 PM
I watched from the Window. "wait a minute what if this has something to do with the person keeping us trapped here! Ari wake up I have to tell ya somethin!" I said shaking him.

FireEmporer
October 24th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Ari Stands Up "What? Oh Gosh... That REALLY hurt..." He Said Hugging The Three Pokemon (Eevee Included) Running "Quick In the Building!

Yami's Girl
October 24th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Just then another Eevee entered the center with cuts. "What is that the Eevee that stayed behind?" I picked it up and got out my breeders handbook and started treating it right away. "I'll do this quickly. You don't know how soon we'll need them all."

FireEmporer
October 24th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"Pichu Shock Me!" Ari Yelled Tossing A Cord Around Shedinja Shocking Shedinja And Ari "Ouch..."

Yami's Girl
October 24th, 2004, 05:19 PM
It didn't look like Shedinja was hurt much but it slowed down a bit. I was just then finished treating the female Eevee. "Eev?" "Come on Eevee!" I said "We have to help!" "Eevee!" It said as we ran outside. "Rhyhorn! Pokesummon!" Out of the necklace he came. Guy we need to fight this thing give it all you got! Go!" They used thier strongest attacks on Shedinja. I thought it was getting weaker but I couldn't tell till the attacks cleared.

FireEmporer
October 24th, 2004, 05:23 PM
"Maybe This Will work! CONFUSION CLEFFA!" Cleffa used Confusion And The Shedinja Fainted "It's a ghost type!"

Yami's Girl
October 24th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"Way to go Ari!" I said. I looked down at the two Eevee. "Ari, I think they like each other."

FireEmporer
October 24th, 2004, 05:33 PM
"Eevee love! Awww So cute! Maybe We Should Make Pokeball Pacts!"

Yami's Girl
October 25th, 2004, 01:54 PM
No Ari no. We should leave them here, to make a family. Every breeder knows if a pokemon falls in love leave them be. Because you and me will go seperate ways and they will be torn apart. The Eevee ran away happily into a forest.

FireEmporer
October 25th, 2004, 02:34 PM
"Ya Know We Don't Accually Have to Take them With Us... The Wear the necklace And Wh Have A Ball That Matches It And We Can Summon them. It Says So In this Handbook!" Ari Said Holding Up A Thick Book

Yami's Girl
October 26th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Still I don't think carring a two pokemon along who love each other is such a good Idea. But who knows mabye they'll follow us.

FireEmporer
October 26th, 2004, 02:26 PM
"Yeah... Hey Lets See If they wanna Make Pokeball Pacts? I'd Be a good Chance to Breed Your Pokemon Couple!"

Yami's Girl
October 27th, 2004, 04:14 PM
"Well fine I'll get Flame to find em. Flame can you get the two eevee back please?" "Char." he said. He returned a minute later and handed Ari the food I made. "Offer it to him," I said "He'll like it." I offered some to the girl EEVEE. She snarffed it down and demanded more. I gave her more and she rubbed my leg. I put a pokenecklace on her and she jumped in my arms. "Actually this is great!"

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Ari Put the PokeFood In front of The Male Eevee. He Devoured it And Jumped On Ari's Head And Growled As to Say "I'm Only Coming To Protect My Loved one"

"Pichu! Pi!!" "Cleffa! Cle!" His Other Pokemon Cheered

Yami's Girl
October 27th, 2004, 04:25 PM
OOC:HAve you seen Gohan or Maxhunter lately? I think it's unfair to them we have three pokemon and they only have one.

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 04:30 PM
OOC:HAve you seen Gohan or Maxhunter lately? I think it's unfair to them we have three pokemon and they only have one.

Yeah... Thats True...

Gohan
October 27th, 2004, 04:34 PM
OOC:its alright ill get some now.

IC:I walked over to Ari and Emily.
"Hey thats great Emily!I can help you breed them if you want."

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 04:35 PM
OOC:its alright ill get some now.

IC:I walked over to Ari and Emily.
"Hey thats great Emily!I can help you breed them if you want."

ooc:Speak of the devil! Where Did you Come from...?

Yami's Girl
October 27th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Really! What he said.

IC:That's ok. I really want to try it myself. But if something happens I'll probably ask for help. I cudled Eevee and then let her down to play with her mate.

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Eevee Jumped off Ari's Head And Kicked Sand At Him Before Starting to Play fight with The Girl Eevee

Yami's Girl
October 27th, 2004, 04:45 PM
"Must not like you very much Ari." I said between giggles. "Eevee, will you tell your mate to be a bit nicer?" "Eevee! Eev!" she said and did so to her mate. The male looked at Ari and nodded his head. "You owe me." I said to Ari. "Rhydon come on out of there." Rhydon then apeared in front of me. "Make friends with the Eevee." I said to him.

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 04:51 PM
"thanks Emily!" Anr Smiled Looking At his Crazy Eevee.
"Pi Pii" {Such A cute Couple!"}
"Cle Cleffa!" {Yeah... I wanna Be like that!} cleffa Said Kissing Pichu
Pichu Blushed

Yami's Girl
October 27th, 2004, 04:52 PM
"Oh no! A crazed Pichu with a gentle Cleffa! I leave this to you Jason!"

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 04:54 PM
"Cle! Chu!" The Two Pokemon Cheered {Thats Us!}

Yami's Girl
October 27th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"Well, ok but dont be a abuser Pichu." I looked down at him. I bent down to Cleffa and whispered:"Tell meif he's mean to you. Then I'll tell Ari."

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Cleffa Shook Her Head "Chl! Fa Cle Cleffa!" {Pichu Would Never Be mean!}\
Pichu Nodded "Pi Pi Pi Chuuu!" {I Could Never Be Mean To her!}

Yami's Girl
October 27th, 2004, 05:04 PM
"I don't know you were mean to Flame once." I looked at him as he remembered it. "Charmander Char!" He said. [Yeah so don't do it to her!]

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"Pi, Pi Pi Chu Chupi... Chu! Chu Chu Chu Pi Pi Pi? Pi Chu Pichu!"" {No, i Mean I really Couldn't Be mean. She would Hurt me... Kidding! Flame Are You A cute little Cleffa? No... So I was Playin around!

Yami's Girl
October 27th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"Char Charmander Char!" [Well I didn't like it!] "C'mon Flame want to help me pick some berries to make pokefood?" "Char ch!"[Yes!] I set off into the woods with my pokemon(including Eevee)

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"So Guys... Wanna go Enter A Contest?"
"Chu! Cle! Vee!" {YEAH!}

Yami's Girl
October 27th, 2004, 05:17 PM
FireEmperor I gots to get off. See Ya!

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 05:19 PM
See Ya! Nighy Night! ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

Gohan
October 27th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"What that pichu?!No offense pichu but your a little crazy."

OOC:BWAHAHAHAH

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"Pi Pi Chu..." {I know I'm Crazy} Pichu Squeaked

"Hey. Jason Wanna Watch Us Win The Luna city Contest Ribbon?" (Luna City = Where We Are now) Ari Said

Gohan
October 27th, 2004, 05:37 PM
"Sure what contest are you entering?"

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 05:40 PM
"Cute" He said Pointing To Cleffa "Cool" he Pointed To pichu "Tough" He Said Pointing At Eevee

Gohan
October 27th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"Okay!I might enter growlithe in cool after pichu goes.But then I have to get something to eat or I'll die!!"I said
"Grow lithe lithe grrr grow grow"{EAT FIRST CONTEST LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"Chu"{Piggy}
"Lets Go!" Ari Said Running over To The Contest building

Gohan
October 27th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"Lithe lithe grro grow lithe"{Aren't you hungry pichu?}

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"Chu" {not really... But then Again I have A stock of Berrys!}

Gohan
October 27th, 2004, 06:12 PM
I ran into the contest building and got ready to watch Ari and pichu.
"Don't worry growlithe we'll get some food later."
Growlithe"{Always gotta wait till later for food with you?}

FireEmporer
October 27th, 2004, 06:31 PM
"COOL CONTEST FIRST!" The Announcer Yelled "Growlithe, Pichu, Gastly, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Exploud, And Shuppet!

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 03:38 PM
"Oh yeah ready to win growlithe?!!"
"growl the lithe"{you bet I'm gonna win!!}
"Now you will vote on your favorite contestant.Let the voting begin!!"the announcer yelled.

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Pichu And Ari Did Random Fighting Styles Like Kickboxing, Karate, Taekwondo, And Others. Gastly Dissapeared And Appeared Making A Spooky Face. Misdreavus Sung A Lovely Song. (Hmmm It Learns Perish Song... x.X) Murkrow Flew Around And Used Astonish Making The Crowd Stare in Awe. Exploud Stomped Around And Roared. Shuppet Used Swift Shooting Stars All over

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 03:56 PM
growlithe did a backflip in the air while using fire blast at the same time.

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Ari And Pichu Did A Flip And Then A double-kick And When The Landed They Yelled "PICHU!"

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 04:25 PM
growlithe jumped high into the air and used agility and double team making holograms of himself.Then he dived to the ground and land on his 2 front paws.He pushed off from the ground with the 2 paws and did a frontflip.

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Now To Check The Coats Of the Pokemon!"
"Hmmm Could Use Some Work..." He Said To Growlithe "BEAUTIFUL!" To Pichu He Went on To inspect the other Pokemon "AND THE WINNER IS! PICHU BY A LANANDSLIDE! GROWLITHE IN 3RD AND SHUPPET IN 2ND!"

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 04:37 PM
"WHAAAAT COME ON GROWLITHE DID GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I yelled.

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Shuppet Used Shadow Ball On Jason "Shut UP Brat!" A Girl About Ari's Age Yelled . She Had Long Blue hair And green Eyes.

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 05:01 PM
yes i am a BOY in this poleplay.

"Owww that hurt!!"I said staring at the pretty girl.
I shook myself and said"Geuss I got carried away.Uhhh"I was at a loss for words.
my thoughts kept going, my that girl is pretty.uhhh

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 05:04 PM
The Same Thoughts Were Running Through Ari's Mind

"cle?" {Lovestruck?} "vee" "chu" {Oh Yeah...}

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Oh great I just met the girl and she already hates me.WOW that girl is insanely pretty.I thought.
"Come on say something you moron don't just stand there."she said.
"lithe"{ametuor}

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 05:19 PM
"Bannettes, Wreak The Place." she Said Unemotionally As The Banettes From Earlier As Well As A Shuppet Start Destroing The Place
"You Were the One With The Banettes That Attacked Me!"
"Pi!Cle!Vee!" {You'll Go No Further!"}
Sigh... Why...

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Noooooooooo come on notice me!!!
"Uhhhh please stop wrecking the place."I said nervously still staring.
"Stop staring at me you lame-brain!!"she yelled.
crud.no double crud.she doesn't like me.noooooooooooo

Yami's Girl
October 28th, 2004, 05:33 PM
I had gotten 10 whole baskets of berries and carried them to my backpack when I heard the commotion. I left the berries and ran to to the contest arena. There it was up in flames. "Oh crap! Is there anything I can do?!" I looked at Rhyhorn. It wouldn't get hurt by flames. "Rhyhorn can you go in ,get Ari,his pokemon,and Jason,and his pokemon?" "Rhyhorn Rhyh"[You bet I can!] Rhyhorn ran inside.....

In about ten minutes we had everyone there. I waited for them to come to thier sense after bienging in the fire.

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"Eevee! You And Cleffa Work On The Banettes! Pichu ThunderShock The Girl!

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I had gotten 10 whole baskets of berries and carried them to my backpack when I heard the commotion. I left the berries and ran to to the contest arena. There it was up in flames. "Oh crap! Is there anything I can do?!" I looked at Rhyhorn. It wouldn't get hurt by flames. "Rhyhorn can you go in ,get Ari,his pokemon,and Jason,and his pokemon?" "Rhyhorn Rhyh"[You bet I can!] Rhyhorn ran inside.....

In about ten minutes we had everyone there. I waited for them to come to thier sense after bienging in the fire.

(Ummm The Place Wasn't On Fire... Because Banette And Shuppet Can't Use Fire Moves...)

Yami's Girl
October 28th, 2004, 05:37 PM
"Well are you going to thank Rhyhorn? He saved you! Flame; Eevee help Eevee and Cleffa! Rhyhorn rescue anyone inside!" Rhyhorn ran inside and Flame and Eevee plus Ari's pokemon started to fight.

OOC:Still Growlithes Flames could have cought something and the little flames spred into a fire.

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"Its too bad.That girl was pretty.But she attacked us.But she was pretty and got away."
Nooooooooooo come back don't hurt me.
"Oh yeah growlithe are you okay?"
"ithe ithe growl ithe growl growl ithe growlithe"{apart from being hungry having crazy not to mention stupid trainer and losing I'm fine.}

OOC:blaming growlithe huh

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 05:41 PM
"Well are you going to thank Rhyhorn? He saved you! Flame; Eevee help Eevee and Cleffa! Rhyhorn rescue anyone inside!" Rhyhorn ran inside and Flame and Eevee plus Ari's pokemon started to fight.

OOC:Still Growlithes Flames could have cought something and the little flames spred into a fire.

Wasn't thinking

Yami's Girl
October 28th, 2004, 05:41 PM
"Oh that reminds me!" I ran back to my berries. They were untouched. I brought them back. It took a two trips but I had help. "Go ahead and have some. I'll take one basket and make pokefood too."

OOC:I'm not pickin on you. In real life it might happen..... Dont hurt me! :nervous:

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"Growlithe attack them from behind.Jump into the air and use fire spin!!"
the bannets was trapped but shuppet avoided it.

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Ari Sat On A Bench As His Pokemon Munched On Berries
"Who Was That Girl...?"Ari Thought To Him self

Yami's Girl
October 28th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"Flame fire spin the Shuppet! Eevee! If that misses use uh swift!" Flame used it's attack. The Shuppet was trapped. "Eevee! Use Swift now!" Out of Eevee's mouth came a series of stars. Shuppet was out cold. "What happened to the girl?"

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"Lets Go After Her!" He Siad Dashing Towards The Way The Girl Went

Yami's Girl
October 28th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"Hold on Ari! We must eat. It's noon right now. I made some pokefood and gave it to the pokemon. Then I made a berry stew. "Then we'll go after her full speed!"

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"I'm in come on growlithe!!"I was driven on by the memory of the pretty girl.
Noooooooooo come back pleeeaaassse.Nooooo she seems evil nooooo.
I turned back to Ari and Emily"WHAAT lunch NOW?"
"grooowlithe"{finally I'm starving}

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 05:51 PM
"Just Save some For us!" Ari YelleD AS they Ran And Cought Up With The Girl "Eevee! Use Quick Attack!" He Yelled As the Eevee Took The Girl Down

Yami's Girl
October 28th, 2004, 05:53 PM
"Oh great!" I brought tupperwear and put it in there then I put it all down. I ran after them. When I saw the girl down I shouted to Rhyhorn:"Pin her down!" Now she could go nowhere.

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"Fine growlithe stay here!!"I ran to catch up to Ari.When I got there eevee had tackled the girl.I stopped breathing heavily.

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 05:55 PM
"Ryhorn. Get off of Her. Pichu Use Thunder Wave.The Pichu Used Thunder wave And Paralyzed The Girl
"I've Failed...NO! This Can't Be Happening! You Don't Know What The Punishment For Failing Is!"

Yami's Girl
October 28th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Rhyhorn got off. "What do mean failed?"

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"Good growlithe you came.Yeah come on tell us."I said staring again.
Noooooooooooooooo stop staring.

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"I was Sent to Assasinate The Contest Winner, That would Be you Ari... Now I'm Going To Be Exectucted..." A few Tears Fell From Her Eyes

Yami's Girl
October 28th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"But why? Who do you work for? Tell or I'll have something better then bieng excutted(Sp? I'm a bad speller),being buried ALIVE!" I was very serious on this.

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 06:01 PM
"What?Umm yeah why?Uhh please stop crying."
Stop staring its rude.

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 06:02 PM
"I work For Team Night... And I HATE banettes..."

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"Uhhh yeah whos team night?"
Great we have something in common I hate bannets now.Heh

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 06:08 PM
"Team Night Wants To Make it Eternal Night..."

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 06:10 PM
"Umm okaay.Please come on you can tell us everything."
Hahahaha yes great line!!!!

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"No I Need To Get Back To Headquarters And Be Exectuceted..."

Ari Was just Listening

Gohan
October 28th, 2004, 06:16 PM
"No.Stay wth us!"I nearly yelled.
"I can't let a pretty girl like you go!"I was surprised the words were coming out of my mouth.
"Uhh.Did I just say that aloud?"

FireEmporer
October 28th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Ari Turned To Jason "Yeah Dude... Ya Did..."

"I'm Yuri... And Yeah Ya Did..."