• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Song Describes You?

Visualization

Mike★ Smiley Master
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2009
    This question may Confuzzle(Confuse)you. basically, which songe describes your feelings or personality? Things revolving around that subject...

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Hmm at the moment, probably All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me) by Bullet for My Valentine. That or Situations by Escape the Fate. But give it a month and I'll probably say different ones xD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I'd say Ignorance by Paramore and maybe The Outside by Taylor Swift at the moment in time, it changes throughout time though.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Lost In You by Three Days Grace (As if you coudln't tell by looking at my siggy. xD)

It is my life in about a mere three minutes. ^^

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
  • na-na-na-na! Po-po-poker face po-po-poker face! na-na-na-na!
    STORY OF ME LIFE MAAAN!

Not my favorite song ever, but Emilie Autumn's The Art of Suicide always relates to what I'm feeling, even though I'm not that pessimistic all the time.

benthekid

Know one knows you like you do
    Years
  • probably iam just too white and nerdy by i dont remember(not the bands name,i just cant remember)

Years
  • @ benthekid: Weird Al made the parody of a song called Ridin' Dirty by Chamillionaire and called it White and Nerdy. I like that version much better.

But I think 'Complicated' by Bon Jovi best describes me when I'm tired. It's also my favourite song. :3

Back