• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coolest Pokemon Ash has!

AdamHays

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Who do you thin the coolest pokemon is,that Ash/Satoshi owns?

Note:All of his pokemon,even ones given away i guess.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    My favorites are Pikachu, Butterfree, and Bulbasaur. I like most of his Pokmeon.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • By "coolest", I'm assuming we're basing this off of personalities or strengths, so anything "cute and useless" is sorta thrown out the window (but did Ash ever have one of those types? Well, anyway...).

If that's the case, then Treecko or Bulbasaur. You just don't wanna mess with them. Maybe I should say Grovyle now, even though I haven't seen him in action yet.

BlueFlame

Elemental Sk8er
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2004
    Charizard:D Charizard was always the best:D even when he didnt obey him:D

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    charizard hands down. he made the big save in pokemon 3 the movie ^_^

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    <3Jigglypuff<3...sorry had to bring it up that they actually made a mistake in the episode where Ash was in the volcano(in the first season) and they were letting pokemon out and there it was...
    Well anyway as for the ones that weren't just there because of a mistake the people made, The ''coolest'' would be Squirtle and Charizard:)

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    charizard is really the best. i hate ash for leaving it at the charicific valley, and its not like he'll ever come back for it. in fact, all of his good ones went away. butterfree, pidgeot, lapras, primeape. pikachu is good and everything, but ash overuses it. the yellow mouse is all he cares about

Back