• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Everybody!

Metagross3000

Metagross - The God Of Power
Years
  • Alright, guys? I came looking for a forum to come to after I started getting back into playing Pokemon Diamond. I'm also a user of Shoddy Battle. I'm hoping to make some new friends to trade and battle with and I hope I see everyone in other aspects of life too.

Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, or PC for short! I hope you find what you're looking for, and if you have any questions, feel free to drop off a Visitor's Message in my profile. Enjoy your stay~ *insert obligatory "Be sure to read the rules" here*

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey there, Metagross. o/

Looks like you found the right place, buddy. Can't think of a better place to help you rekindle your interest in the 'mon franchise than right here at PC.

Oh, and I'm sure you'll make some friends to exchange Wifi waves with around here. Shouldn't be too difficult - there's an entire board devoted to it. BD

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC.

Remember to be a good boy and to place nice with the other kiddies, and the number one rule is have fun.

Back