• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Firered and Leafgreen: Wireless Adapters

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
Years
  • Hey, I'm not sure if this is in the right thread..so I apologies in advance if it isn't.

I own and play Pokemon Firered, but it's been sometime since it was released, and recently I found a wireless adapter for the GBA, and I was just wondering if it was still useful to buy it if people still used the Union Room (the only thing I would need it for)

Desman3000

Years
  • Well, you mine as well keep it, I wouldn't buy another one though... Some people still use the union room, especially in the car. So you can talk to each other without the driver hearing (hehe) :)

Converge

Take One Last Breath
    Years
  • I remember back when it first came out, everyone on my bus had it, and the people were the ones that had the 45 minutes bus ride, so we would all talk and battle with each other :D

Back