• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone still get teary over "My Best friends forever"

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • If anyone remembers when they played the song "My Best Friends Forever" it always made me teary as a child as it brought back memories. For those of you who look back on those songs today, does anyone still get a little emotional after hearing this song? It makes me think back at me and my friends and back at the old amine. It was one of my favorite of the songs, what about you guys?

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I'll admit, it was a pretty touching video/song, but never got teary eyed. :cheeky:

Wrong section, btw.

I was debating whether to put it in the amine section or not but then I figured since it was discussion of a song it may belong in General? Haha, mods if you need to move it the so be it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Having the name "Feelings" and being the emotional guy I am, I get emotional over anything that is even slightly touching.
    I loved that song along with the other Jukebox songs. They all have memories and feelings in them that makes me feel great.

Ayselipera

Maybe I'm just not soft enough, but this song never really touched me even when I was little I thought it was kinda blehh. The guys voice just keeps me from enjoying the song.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Are you talking about My Best Friends or Together Forever, because I'm a little confused.

yeah Im a little confused too. Together forever is the one with just pikachu and ash, and my best friends is just ash and practically everyone he met in the kanto/orange island saga.
    but I do get goosebumps with together forever (starts singing it)

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • That and together forever both make me teary. Just makes me think of the memories I had with pokemon, and back when my friends still liked pokemon and we used to play the games together, pretend to be pokemon, watch the show, collect pokemon toys etc.

Back