• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Is it possible to go to the Johto region in firered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenith101

boss
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
Is it possible to visit the Johto region on firered?
Im done with the E4, I demolished done twice. Went to the islands, beat team rocket.

Now is it possible.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Either try a hack (you might have heard of shiny gold or liquid shards) or get the new and improved Heart Gold or Soul Silver.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I was told about a johto by a friend whos a complete idoit he reckoned u could go to johto ... but then he said sinnoh pokemon were on it so i didnt beilive him :S

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
I was told about a johto by a friend whos a complete idoit he reckoned u could go to johto ... but then he said sinnoh pokemon were on it so i didnt beilive him :S
He's a liar,
First you cant go to johto unless you hack your rom
second, there are no sinnoh pokemon in the 3rd Generation Games Unless you hack it again.
Once again, he's a Liar.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Feh, even if you hack a ROM, the only Johto you'll probably manage to fit in is a lifeless chunk of rock, much like the Kanto of Gold/Silver. Hopefully, it'll be better in HG/SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back