• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Pokemon RPG

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
  • Hey everyone! You may know me from the ROM Hacking Tool Making scene, and also the DPP trade market. Well, over the last few months that I've been gone, I've further delved into programming and scripting as well. I am much more experienced now than I was then. That being said, I'm starting on another project as well as my Metallic Workshop.

I am creating an online Pokemon RPG. It will be a text-based RPG - no crazy graphics or anything. :P I'm basically looking for ideas and suggestions. I'm not the most creative person in the world, but if you give me an idea, I can easily make it come to life.

I'm also looking for two specific people. The first needs to be a graphic design artist. I can draw and everything, but there are other things in this project that I'll be focusing on, so I'll need someone else to do some spriting, etc. etc. for me. If the game is finally launched and I start making ad revenue, premium revenue, etc., this person will get a share of the profit. I'm also looking for someone that has web space and can also donate a domain name to the cause. These cost money - something I don't have right now. (but I will as soon as I start my freelancing back up) I don't want it to be a http://pokemonrpg.something.com, it needs to be a http://pokemonrpg.com. Reply here if you fit either of the above descriptions. We'll discuss details then. :D

Thanks for reading, everyone! Basically, I'm looking for 3 things:

1) Suggestions and ideas from ANYONE (you'll be included in the credits page!)
    2) Graphic Artist (good at spriting, and also some banner making)
    3) Donated domain name (we'll discuss this via PM :D)

Thanks everyone! I look forward to your responses!!

yomamathecableguy

Years
  • That's perfectly fine. I'll do all of the inserting into the game. I'll just need the sprites in a PNG file preferably. Would you mind shooting me a mail? :D

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    well pm me the sprite you want and i will send it to you(when you say mail do you mean email or pm if email whats your email address also pm it to me.)

yomamathecableguy

Years
  • well pm me the sprite you want and i will send it to you(when you say mail do you mean email or pm if email whats your email address also pm it to me.)

It won't just be 1 sprite. It'll be a long term thing. If I need one sprite done, I'll need every Pokemon done in that theme as well. But as I said, you will get some of the profits in the future. And I meant PM. :P

Back