• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Trainer Jeremy's Sprites

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Well sweeties, I have some sprites I love to show! ^0^ Well here's some of them:

JeremyGBA2.txt

Here's me, ONCE AGAIN. XD I drew him from SCRATCH. It's a freehand sprite. Let me repeat it again, FREEHAND! XD

JeremyGBA3.txt

Here's me! :P I edit my other freehand sprite, and redrew the pants. So, I think it's still considered a freehand! :P

VincentGBA.txt

Finnaly, it's NOT me. XD This is my lil bro, Vincent! He's constant inspiration in stuff. This an edit! Why I didn't drew him freehand? *Cough*Lazy*Cough* XD

WhitneyGBA.txt

w00t! My personal favorite freehand sprite! ^0^ I did borrow the pallete from a sprite, but I drew the rest myself! I based her body on a pic of Whitney I found, and attached here. Personaly, I say this is my best one. ^.^

I'll post some more, but please, DON'T TAKE THEM!! I spent countless hours making them, and it will just tear me up, if somebody just took them So please sweeties, no takie! ^.^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    My pallete ;-; XD
    Wew, yar sprites are always good to see! Wonderfull job~

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Those are really awesome! ^_______^ I can't do freehand sprites to save my life...I have issues XD. But those are good! I like the Whitney one the best! ^_^

Jeremy

Years
  • Castrainer said:
    My pallete ;-; XD
    Wew, yar sprites are always good to see! Wonderfull job~
    Correction, I borrowed MajinBlueDragon's Pallete. XD Well thankie sweeties! I'll post more!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    PIKA2 said:
    Correction, I borrowed MajinBlueDragon's Pallete. XD Well thankie sweeties! I'll post more!

So he borrowed mine! XD
    Remember that Whitney recolor I showed ya lotz of times ago?
    Yey! We wanna moray~

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • wow!
    The first sprite I've seen before; it's good enough for me! ^_^
    The second one is cool too.
    The third is an impressive edit. It has the style of the freehands, and I like it. =D
    And the whitney one... That is one of the best freehand sprites i"ve done. It looks alot like the pic, and the shading is just really good. *_*

Keep it up! =D

Jeremy

Years
  • Thankie sweetie! ^0^
    Here's one I spent countless hours on. It's SO orignal! It's April! Not May! XD
    April.txt

Okie, I'm being uber lazy. XD

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • XD!
    Lazy is good (when it comes to spriting) =D

Its a good recolor. Since there's nothing wrong with it (since it's so basic XD), I give it a ten! XD
    acutally the line on the shirt looks odd =D

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • XD April is just as seksay as May, if not more so! :P Good job on those, and the other ones. *pokes Jeremy* You a gangster? O_o
    - Kyo

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
  • artwork shows itself in different ways and those being drawn freehand is impressive, dawg. nice work, don't give up because u may only get a few replies.
    -matt

Jeremy

Years
  • Well sweeties, I was bored. I started a sapphire hack, and named it Pok?mon Bling. :P Well anyway, here's the 2 trainers I made for it. Whatcha thinkie? XD Yeah, I'd bumped my thread. XD

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • HAY DARLING xD We had quite a fun day on NB/AIM didnt we ;D I really love your sprites...they are amazing! I especially like the last one <3

Jeremy

Years
  • Yes we did sweetie! XD Anyway, I made these 2 sprites inspired by Psychic_Kimmy. XD

Whatcha thinkie? XD

Edit: I think they need some more work. ><;

Back