• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen An Emerald Graphic Glitch

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
  • If you catch a Solrock and view its summary rapidly (press up and down) a lot of times, eventually after its animation, its sprite turns upside-down!

I hope someone knows what I mean. XD

I was fiddling around my GameBoy and I discovered that two years ago.
    I am not sure if it has to do with my GameBoy. o_O

Does someone want to try?

Ace00

The Guillotine
    Years
  • hmm

idk it might be your gameboy my friends old gameboy was like this if you viewed my shiny charizard that i traded to him so he could get it in his pokedex (he traded it right back) over and over it eventually changed none shiny and i almost had a heart attack but then when we traded back it was shiny

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    i think it works for any pokemon
    it could just be that a gba cartrigde is too small to handle the data of the speed ur putting into changing pokemon and the aniamtion too
    ciz this glitch does not work with any other pokemon game for the GBA

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • dangnabbit, not working on my emulator

Time to boot up my old Emerald cartridge.

-blows off dust-

EDIT: Tried it and I am unable to replicate the glitch. How much did you have to scroll around?

Last edited:

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • i think it works for any pokemon
    it could just be that a gba cartrigde is too small to handle the data of the speed ur putting into changing pokemon and the aniamtion too
    ciz this glitch does not work with any other pokemon game for the GBA

Haha, I think that explains it, thanks! xD

dangnabbit, not working on my emulator

Time to boot up my old Emerald cartridge.

-blows off dust-

EDIT: Tried it and I am unable to replicate the glitch. How much did you have to scroll around?

I am not sure. :/
    It was quite a long time since I used that glitch.

Back