• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Futurama

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
  • I love that show! :D Well, I only watched the first and second(?) season of it before losing my cable. So, yeah, it was epic alright.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I use to watch it all the time, then eventually I got a bit tired of Comedy Central so I can't say I watch it all that much anymore. I definitely enjoy it more than say... Family Guy or South Park. :P

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I like that show, but South Park grabs my interest more. XD

The Simpsons always kinda freaked me out, but Futurama is all right. I like how sarcastic it is.

Ayselipera

Yes I do like it, but I don't rush to the tv to see it. I'm more of a South Park and Family Guy person.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I'm not sure if I enjoy the show as much as you do, but FRY AND LEELA FOREVER

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I like Futurama, but only for Leela and Fry, but the humour is quuuiorky and black humoured, but it's an alright vision of the future, the machines are not as flashy or high tech like the rest of science-fiction. The only thing I don't like are: the Nibblonians, the green space blobs and the amount of cannibalism and decapitated arms in the show.

Bender rocks my socks though, and so does the professor. My fave episode is the Werecar and favourite movie is the movie with Yivo in it

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • I have the 5 seasons on my harddrive *whistles*

So yeah, I really enjoy the show and I plan on catching up on the episodes I didn't get to see.

FRY <33333333333

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I love this show. I actually own all of the DVDs. Family Guy is also decent

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I love Futurama there so much intresting then the simpsons for some odd reason but my favorite cartoon adult comedy is South Park that show is so awesome :D

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • love futurama. probably one of the best animated series matt groening has ever done. I've watched all eps and own the 4 DVD movies.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Futurama is the best. Easily the funniest of all of the adult comedy cartoons.

That and it's consistently funny. It was funny to me 5 years ago and it's still funny to me today after seeing the episodes countless times.

Back