• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bought wii points, but soemthing went wrong!

Poeman

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I bought 1000 wii points, and when I finished I got an error "WRONG ZIPCODE" so I tried again, same error, so I checked my balance on the credit card gift card thing, I was charged BOTH TIMES!
    I emailed nintendo, it's almost been 24 hours, no response, and the charge hasn't been dropped, and I just checked, I still have 0 wii points.

Has this happend to anyone else?
    What should I do?

Just an update, if this happens to anyone else, simply contact the credit card company, thats all nintendo will tell you.

Hopefully they can cancel the payment >_<

Last edited:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I bought 1000 wii points, and when I finished I got an error "WRONG ZIPCODE" so I tried again, same error, so I checked my balance on the credit card gift card thing, I was charged BOTH TIMES!
    I emailed nintendo, it's almost been 24 hours, no response, and the charge hasn't been dropped, and I just checked, I still have 0 wii points.

Has this happend to anyone else?
    What should I do?

Just an update, if this happens to anyone else, simply contact the credit card company, thats all nintendo will tell you.

Hopefully they can cancel the payment >_<
    Call their support, you'll get somewhere faster than through email.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I don't want to be on hold all night to talk to some underpaid guy reading a script.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    I don't want to be on hold all night to talk to some underpaid guy reading a script.
    You won't be on hold all not.

Also, would you rather be on hold all night, or wait a month for an email?

If you don't contact the proper people, then you'll never solve your problem. There is also nothing we can do. You'll have to contact Customer Support, or you've most likely lost money.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I have to contact the gift card people anyways, thats what nintendo said, its been 24 hours they haven't emailed me back, but whatever I'll call tommorow.

Back