• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite SSB character for N64??

What's your Favorite SSB Charater?

• Ness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kirby

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Link

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pikachu

• Captain Falcon

• D.K.

• Mario

• Luigi

• Samus

• Other

• Total voters

Breakout

sugar free
Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Its gotta be the green thread wearing elf AKA LINK.

Yeah, I like to kick some A$$ with Adult link in SSBM.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • I'd have to say kirby because he's my fav gba charater too!!! and I love using him in the N64 version also

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • aren't we supposed to be talking about SSB??? Well I kinda like Captain Falcon for some reason at times too.. That's really weird. But, you gotta try new stuff sometime.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've never owned a copy of SSB for the N64, but I've played it at my buddy's house. Capt. Falcon is awesome in both SSB and SSBM.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • Kirby. He had to be the best character I've known of in that game. I think alot of people will admit that Kirby was one of the top fighters (even if they didn't like him otherwise), and most of his moves were so cheap it wasn't very hard to figure out why.

In terms of the sequel, they toned him down quite a bit (or should I say in official terms, balanced him), so I don't play him that much in SSB:M despite him being my alltime favorite character and all.

Back