• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survivor PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Outwit. Outplay. Outlast.

The newest setting for Survivor is right here at pc. 16 players will form 2 tribes of 8 as they work together to stay in the game. Form Alliances and use strategy... if you go to tribal council, your days in the game could be numbered. Immunity is always on the line, power struggles will always exist. Your job is to make sure you don't get voted off. Do you have what it takes to be Sole Survivor?

---

How's it going to work? There will be weekly Immunity Challenges. These will be in the form of some kind of puzzle/trivia/etc. You'll need to work together with your tribes in order to stay alive. You'll be given time to coordinate with your team, but don't delay... it's the slower team who ends up at Tribal Council and has to make the painful decision to vote off a player.

Communication will be key! Players will need to communicate with each other on the challenges. They'll need to communicate with each other on how to vote. They'll need to communicate with each other to stay in the game.

So anyone want to try it out? I'm going to need 16 players,lol....and I'll pick a location soon enough. Just another one of my dumb ideas,lol.

Last edited:

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • I'll join
    bounce.gif

PM me when we have 16 members
    hammer.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back