• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current PMD:EoS team?

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
Years
  • Like the title says. Whether you want advice for your team, want to give some advice, or just wanna do it for the heck of it,(personally, I'm going for all three) post your teams here.

Lucario(me) Level 61 IQ: 3*

Hp:162
    Atk:94
    Sp. Atk:88
    Defense:85
    Sp. Def:81

Moves:Force Palm, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Bone Rush

Vaporeon(Eva) Level 58 IQ:2.5*

Hp:131
    Atk:77
    Sp. Atk:105
    Defense:72
    Sp. Def:76

Moves:Quick Attack, Water Pulse, Aurora Beam, Haze

Gardevoir(Serenity) Level 58 IQ:1.5*

Hp:129
    Atk:73
    Sp. Atk:83
    Defense:61
    Sp. Def:60

Moves: Psychic, Magical Leaf, Healing Wish, Shock Wave

Dragonite(Drago) Level 60 IQ:1.5*

Hp:152
    Atk:89
    Sp. Atk:89
    Defense:79
    Sp. Defense:75

Moves:Thunder, Dragon Rush, Fire Punch, Wing Attack

Wow, I didn't know some of these stats until I checked to type them up. Huh.

Anyway, I'm thinking of replacing Serenity with a Shedinja for the sake of type coverage and it's Wonder Guard would be an incredible defense, but then I'd be losing a very effective healer.

Oh, yeah, a couple of things I forgot to mention. I have a Dragon Sash(increases evasion in fog), Mirage Cape(heals from Ice attacks) and Aloft Mantle(Ups maximum PP) all for Drago, along with a Caring Scarf(Heals from dark attacks) for Serenity. Now I just need to get something for myself and my partner.

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Ummmm I am beetween the Scizor and Surrounded Sea Storyline . Team :

Riolu (Seco) Lv. 42 @Blue Bow

Moves :

Brick Break (replaced ForcePalm because it missed too much and it was annoying ...)-----LINKED
    Bite----------------------------------------------------------------------------------LINKED
    Focus Blast (for Extra Power)
    Reversal (to be changed with... something !)

Charmander Lv. 41 (Sebi) @Joy Band (because it is always underleveled compared with Seco :/ )

Moves :

Flamethrower
    Dragon Claw--LINKED
    Iron Tail------LINKED(these two make it great together , just for extra power which can beat the crap outta anything)

Focus Punch ( I am the death , I will beat you )

--FREE SPOT (possibly a healer Gardevoir , Dialga or a punchthroug Tyranitar)
    --FREE SPOT (Tyranitar if Gardevoir , nothing if Dialga , multikickin'asses Porygon-Z if Tyranitar)

That should do it . It will take a while to complete the story , then fill in my party ...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I have graduated and I'm up to the part where you go into Azurill's dream.
    My Current Team is this:

Team Speedy

Chimchar Lv 59
    Dig
    Flamethrower
    Protect
    Brick Break

Turtwig Lv 59
    Razor Leaf
    Energy Ball
    Synthesis
    Leaf Storm