• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your favourite sweets?

Suicune23

Ice Cold...
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2015
    I wanted to ask what your favourite sweets are
    mine are
    Skittles
    Twix
    Kinder Pinguin
    What are your favourite sweets?

Halberdier

Solver and Stabber
    Years
  • Shiny, juicy apples, and occasionally the odd peach and pair. And chocolate. Lots of chocolate.

Licorice, Taffy, Chocolate, Creme Savers... a lot of different ones. I also LOVE Mexican candy. Like the mango suckers with chilli pepper. Not the sweet kind of it. I think my friend brought me back some from Mexico... hopefully. Well, she said she owes me some, so I'll get some eventually.

Then of course, good ol' Skittles and M&Ms. :). Too much too choose from to choose favourites.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I have a ton of sweets I absolutely love, but no particular favorites. Most of the stuff I really like, however, has some kind of chocolate/peanut butter/caramel involved. :) As for other sugary substances that don't involve those said three items (ex: Starburst, skittles, etc.), I'd say that I like them and can consume them with moderation, but that's pretty much it. xD

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I like...chocolate, especially Galaxy (it's called Dove in the US). I also quite like Hershey's, unlike a lot of people from the UK.

I am also partial to gummy sweets like Haribo Starmix. =) Especially the cola bottles.

However, at the moment, if I get the munchies, I try to eat some fruit. I particularly like Pink Lady apples. :3

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I love skittles, chocolates (maltesers and galaxy are my favorites), Haribo and other gummy sweets (particularly the foam things in starmix) and i quite like a good toffee and gobstopper (the mammoth jawbreakers are very good, especially the strawberry one!). I enjoy taffy if it's done well. In the case of fruit, juicy clementines or apples (my favorite is cripp's pink, so crunchy and awesome!).

Last edited:

Ayselipera

Anything with chocolate or anything with peanut butter is an automatic favorite of mine.
    Unless that chocolate is white chocolate. D: Then I'll skip.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Skittles, Killer Pythons and Bueno Chocolate. And omgggg there were these Confectionery lollies I don't know the name of but they were soooo fantastic. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I'm partial to fruity candy like Starbursts, Skittles, and the like. If I'm actually in the mood for something sweet, I'll usually end up getting a packet of these or Sour Patch Kids. Which are just plan amazing, by the way.

I really have to be in the mood to enjoy chocolate, but it's definitely not off the list. XD;

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • Chocolate! I'd never have been able to survive without chocolate. It's a great refueler, and it's just plain delicious. Who can resist it's charm? Lindt especially.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. And Peppermint Patties. And Dove chocolate.

And Andes mints. Oh my goodness, those Andes mints.

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    I love sweets, but unfortunately I have a lot of stomach problems so I can't eat a lot. My favorites are any kind of chocolate and ice cream, but I am also lactose intolerant so I have to eat those in moderation xD; But my favorite candy bars are Butterfingers and Milky Ways. I love all kinds of chocolate, but dark chocolate is my favorite. And Ferrero Rocher OMG those are SO good! <3 I also like fruit snacks and other kinds of gummies, especially gummy bears and sour gummy worms.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    if you could take the pink country fudges and the toffees out of the quality street and the galaxy truffles, snickers, and malteasers out of the celebrations, the bourneville and the dairy milk whole nut out of miniature heroes that would be the best box of chocolates ever...

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I'm a big fan of Laffy Taffy, and I go through packs of gum like chain smokers go through packs of cigarettes. I even share the dependent tendencies a smoke addict faces.

Back