• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Fellow Pokemon Lovers!

Hi! I'm AliceCullenLuvsJasper, but I like to be called Cookies. My favorite Pokemon is Smeargle, and just like that Pokemon, I like to paint.
I am currently testing my fan-fictions on various books, and I hope to write a Pokemon-fic as well!
I also recolor sprites, and make 'Vortexes' on Photoshop 7.0.
My intrests are Twilight, Harry Potter, writing, drawing, reading, and trying to beat Pokemon Ranger.
Well, friend request me, and we'll see where that leads! I'm friendly, at least, I think so!
Milk goes with me,
Cookies!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC! Our fan fiction section is the perfect place to get your foot in the door. We have a number of great authors there as well as our own little thread of madness called the Fan Fiction Lounge that I'm sure you'll enjoy!

Please enjoy your stay with us! :)

Back