• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

loking for a ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    lol i am looking for a better Ditto as well :)
    i have a lvl99 one but i got it and think that it was Rare Candied as its stats arent as good
    so im going to check the GTS thing :)

XanthonyX

That one guy over there!!
    Years
  • i don't care what level as long as it can breed i use them but they are so hard to find i really have bad luck with them

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    okay something scary happened - i logged onto the GTS and i have gotten a second Ditto from somewhere ???
    AND its a Japanese version

Any ideas why?

XanthonyX

Years
  • traded from some one in japan or it was originally from japan or something that happened to me to but it was a turtwig and when i got it turned into a cascoon don't know why

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    as far as i remember i didnt trade for it, i have only been on it a couple of times
    and i dont remember leaving a pokemon in there and as far as i can tell no pokemon has gone
    but i took it out of the deposit box and its still a ditto, its lvl41

XanthonyX

Years
  • well maybe some one hacked you wifi lol that would be funny though but yeah do you have one up for trade???

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    god dont say that!
    well none of the legends or my Shiny are gone so i dont have a clue
    yeah i think i will offer the english one out :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Since you are looking for one Pokemon, I recommend that you use the Quick Trade thread. Xanthonyx, your first post should have been moved to said thread, but since your thread has 9 posts now, I feel that moving this discussion would crowd the Quick Trade thread.

So, please conduct this single trade via PMs/VMs. Thanks for your understanding. ^^

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back