• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heatransoul's Trading Center!

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Nope, I don't plan on letting it die this time. At least I plan on it living for about two months.

Heatransoul's Old Thread said:
    Introduction
    Hello, and welcome to Heatransoul's Trading Center. Here, you can do a variety of things. The Trading Center is divided into three parts; trading, breeding and training. Yes, I will train your Pokemon; however, if you do not trust me, then do so at your own risk. Of course, this feature comes at a price. Generally, it takes me about a day to train to level 100. I also will do trade-tradebacks. This will only be used to evolve your (or my) Pokemon. Again, I am probably a complete stranger to you. If you do not feel comfortable trading your Pokemon to me to be raised, or to trade-evolve, then don't do it.

Trading

Pokemon Pearl
    Name: Renato
    Friend Code: 1375 4735 3147

EV'd
    Quick Run-Down
    Spoiler:

Level 100
    Quick Run-Down
    Spoiler:

Shiny
    Quick Run-Down
    Spoiler:

Promos
    Quick Run-Down
    Spoiler:

Platinum
    Name: Renato
    Friend Code: 1032 7330 9283

Level 100s
    Quick Run-Down
    Spoiler:

Shiny
    Quick Run-Down
    Spoiler:

Promos
    Quick Run-Down
    Spoiler:

Breeding
    Spoiler:

Training
    Spoiler:

PokeRus
    I can give any Pokemon PokeRus, free of charge, as long as it is with another order (giveaway not applicable).
    Emergency/Giveaway!

Spoiler:

Looking For (All UT):
    Spoiler:

Well, I know that there are a few people who I didn't get to complete trades with. If you are one of them, please re-state the trade. Thanks!

Last edited:

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Ill take a Spiritomb and Feebas :) Check my thread for anything before I check for anything I want

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Ill take a Spiritomb and Feebas :) Check my thread for anything before I check for anything I want
    Well, since I'm not allowed to use my DS on weekdays, you're order will be ready on Friday. Sorry :(
    Also, I'm not interested in anything in your shop. But thanks for showing me where it is!

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I note the sarcasm...the shop is in my signature...and it was just updated...including my new service

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    I note the sarcasm...the shop is in my signature...and it was just updated...including my new service
    I wasn't trying to be sarcastic...
    Is the new service the Shiny Breeding one? I would do it, but it must cost a lot, because it would take an awful lot of time to get one shiny...

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Hey, Heatransoul!

Do you still have that Deoxys, Mew, Shaymin, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Charizard, Blastoise, Kyogre, Latios, Latias, Rayquaza, or Salamence?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Do you still have that Deoxys, Mew, Shaymin, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Charizard, Blastoise, Kyogre, Latios, Latias, Rayquaza, or Salamence?
    I have them all... I haven't touched my games since I left PC about 4 months ago.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Not really just give me which one you wanna breed and ill get the shiny pokemon from them, later i'll add IV, EV, and Nature maybe, but Im not as good at these yet. You can give me something from my wanted list, like pokemon you cant catch in Platinum will do, I need a Ditto atm so the first to use my Shiny Service can have the shiny for a Ditto

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    is the shiny timid combee female? and is it ut?
    It is UT, and Female. It has that little dot thingy in the sprite. I really should label them more clearly, though.
    Not really just give me which one you wanna breed and ill get the shiny pokemon from them, later i'll add IV, EV, and Nature maybe, but Im not as good at these yet. You can give me something from my wanted list, like pokemon you cant catch in Platinum will do, I need a Ditto atm so the first to use my Shiny Service can have the shiny for a Ditto
    I'm sorry, but I really don't want to get any Shiny eggs. But I could give you a Ditto along with your other two thingies.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Can I get a Feebas and Spiritomb? I don't have much to offer right at this time but I can try. I have all starters available to me plus can breed

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
  • Clefable, Level 100
    @Leftovers
    Bold
    30/31/27/31/30/30
    252 HP/252 DEF/6 SPATK
    Amnesia
    Seismic Toss
    Thunderbolt
    Softboiled
    does this have magic guard?
    if so i offer TRU regigigas+TRU arceus for it:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    do you have channel jirachi or my pokemon ranch mew?
    I can offer it for a space c deoxys and a shiny dratini

Back