• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You + Me = BF4L

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Out of all the members on PC, who do you identify with most? It could be your best friend, a friend of a friend, someone you don't even really know.

It's always preferred that you reply with someone who doesn't even know you exist to increase the stalker level of this thread, btw. Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I don't have friends on PC. :<

I used to get along with a member named BluePhoenix for several years, several years ago but he's really busy and hardly talks or even visits PC anymore. =\

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    lol at strikethrough.

I indentify with Malyka and Jess the most, while Sav/Jesh/Kenji come in close to the top. :3

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Umm, I've got quite a few that always feel the same as I do about things. D:

Fallen Nocturne, Lawrence, Guillermo, The Doctor, Aladdin

And then someone who left (was banned) the site but I still talk to every day, he always feels the same as I do. :>

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • SonicThrust, I suppose. Unless he doesn't count because I knew him IRL before I made him join PC. :(

Otherwise... idk. u_u Maybe David since we've seen virtually eye-to-eye on a lot of things lately.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • lol I have along list:
    - Darkfox334
    - XX_SONIC_XX
    - aurawave
    -Pokemon_crazy
    -Lucario LV.X
    -The Darkest Gale
    - XXkaylabby
    - Lucarios aura
    -aipomthemonkey
    - wonder_girl
    - shadow lucario
    -Goingpokemoncrazy777
    - ELVISTHEGUY
    - Reverb
    - SacredMiKeY
    - pokestick, good times.
    - Pokemaster_99 and his brother
    - world king
    - RyoThePinnacleOfMasteryAndPerfection

and many more cool i didn't know my name would pop up on here awesome :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    WELL LET ME PULL OUT THE OLD CONTACTS LIST

Forever because we like to wad oing all day every day and incest
    Franceschi because we love Christmas and winter clothes and scarves and glitter and cupcakes and happy thoughts
    Galatea because we love Karl Pilkington and treehouses and secrets
    Guillermo because we love the smell of a freshly mowed lawn and olive juice
    Pokeyomom because we love Jewish men (he loves them platonically, I love them sexually) and our dogs and berry businesses and Jirachu
    Vendak because we lack marmite and like to discuss zombie apocalypses and invent emoticons

out of the above, I couldn't decide.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Snowwy since we talk the most.
    But out of knowing someone for longer and annoying them it would be TwilightBlade 8D
    And teh Darkest Gale is always nice to converse with 8D

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It has to be people who don't know we exist? XD I'm not sure.. I identify with anyone on here who doesn't know I exist. o_O;

...buut, from what I've seen when I lurk around enough, lemme make a small list of usernames. xD;

Sammi ( er..'Sana' xD; )
    Lightning
    Anxiety.
    Fallen Nocturne
    Aladdin
    Mika

Those are off the top of my head anyway, and the people that I've identified with more than a couple of times. I know there's more than that, but those are the main ones, so yeah. :x

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    There's three people here that I sort of consider my "best friends" and talk to them outside here.. [eg. msn, other forums etc]
    Two of them have already posted in this thread, saying they think of me as a best friend.. >:3

Cheesymitten and Saucy Fish Boi, and the other is Christian's Inferno. Don't know what he thinks though. xD' [... It's probably my luck that he doesn't.]

There's other people I consider really good friends of mine here too, but those three the most..

Years
  • I'd say, most of all, Aoriaku and Okutank. (:
    We see eye-to-eye on many things.

I also identify a lot with Neytiri. :[
    We definitely see eye-to-eye on a lot.

There are many others, but these are the most. ):

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I think that I share similar points of view with Tater Tot and >Feelings<. >Feelings< was one of my first friends here on PC, and he seems to share many of my points of view across many subjects. Tater Tot was a recent friend of mine, and we have similar interests as well, but I'm not sure if he feels the same way. =.='

Back