• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Return of Exokriz

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
  • Hello all, I'm just wondering if anyone here remembers me at all? I'm coming back into the Pokemon games for a while. Just want to know how you all have been :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Can't say that I do remember you, Exokriz. Then again, your last activity was in the summer of '08 when I was first getting back into the swing of things around here. :x

Good to see you've decided to come back, buddy. Looks like you were quite the avid trading guru back in the day. Gonna try your hand at that once again, or has that ship sailed?

Either way, welcome back and enjoy.

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
  • I'll get back into it after I get to work on Pokemon Platinum. Trading was always fun anyways :D

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I don't remember you but welcome to PC. I love to play video games, watch TV and I love to play basketball. If you want to be friends then just ask.

Back