• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Poll: fave fire-type

Fave Fire Pok?mon

• Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Vulpix/Ninetales

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Houndour/Houndoom

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Ponyta/Rapidash

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Entei

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Moltres

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Growlithe/Arcanine

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    Tie between Charizard and Blaziken... also, don't underestimate Extreme Speed (Arcanine can be a monster if you train him well)

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • I would have to say the Chars because as you can see I like Dragon type. Their not the most POWERFUL but they have some power on their side.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Typhlosin rules all XD,i pick typhlosion,bset fire PKMN ever!PERIOD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • Charizard is defintly my favorite fire Pokemon!He is such an awesome Pokemon and I think he is one of the strongest non-lengendaries!
    *And because he was one of Ash's Pokemon!^_~*

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2005
    Magmar hands down? What happened people you all forgot about the best fire pokemon? Lets think about it.. In the game you can teach him Psychic, Breed in Thunderpunch and cross chop, teach him earthquake, Toxic??!! lets think guys

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Hyperbeam150 said:
    Magmar hands down? What happened people you all forgot about the best fire pokemon? Lets think about it.. In the game you can teach him Psychic, Breed in Thunderpunch and cross chop, teach him earthquake, Toxic??!! lets think guys
    Yeah but you ever noticed its stats? Low HP and low defense mean its high attack power is rendered useless.
    I voted for Charizard coz its my favorite, its Ash's Pokemon, it looks intimidating, and....IT'S THE BEST!!! Then come Growlithe and Arcanine & Cyndaquil and its evolutions.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2005
    Stats aside, I'd say Magmar as well. It's one of the more stylish fire pokemon and would've made an excellent legendary pokemon. Lava pokemon rock!

Back