• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Khann's Johto Journey

C0d3 br3ak3r

Pres. of Project Nightfall
Years
  • This is the story of a trainer's journey throughout the Johto region...

CHAPTER ONE- The beginning
    Khann woke up in his bed. I can't wait, he thought to himself. I can't wait to get my very own Pokemon. He got up, and went downstairs, running.

CRASH!

"Khann, watch where you're going!" His mom said. I tripped... over a chair?
    Khann thought. "Oh, sorry mom," he said as he got up. She handed him his PokeGear and he left. As he entered Proffessor Elm's lab, he began to run again.
    "PROFFESSOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!PROFFESSOR PROFFESSOR PROFFESSOR PROFFESSOR PROFFESSOR PROFFESSOR PRO-", Khann yelled, waving his arms violently. "Calm down, Khann." The proffessor glared at Khann, while feedind the Totodile. Cyndaquil was tackling a box, and Chikorita was sleeping. On a computer.
    "Proffessor, can I have a Pokemon?" Khann said, pleadingly. "CANICANICANICANICANICANICANI?????" The proffessor looked at Khann, then worriedly at Cyndaquil, who kept tackling the box.He'll never be able to train Cyndaquil, proffessor Elm thought. "How about Cyndaquil?" He said to Khann. "Cynda?" Cyndaquil stopped its training to look up at Khann.

Smiling, Khann said, "I LIKE CYNDAQUIL!!! YES!!!"
    "Cyndaquil?"Cyndaquil said, as if he were asking Khann if he said what he meant to say.
    "Good. NOW LEAVE." said Proffessor Elm, glad to get Khann out of the lab.
    "But... I need a PokeDex, sir," Khann said sadly.
    "Then go see Proffessor Oak!" Proffessor Elm angrily.

C0d3 br3ak3r

Pres. of Project Nightfall
    Years
  • CHAPTER TWO- Mr. Pokemon
    Khann walked along the route to Cherrygrove city, glad that he finally has his pokemon. Suddenly, a trainer jumps out of a tree. He sends out a Hoothoot, hoping to catch the lone traveler by surprise. Cyndaquil tackles the Hoothoot in midair, launching it into the sky.
    The poor trainer just cries. Khann pays no attention (he wasn't watching, he never heard the trainer) and sits down and eats an apple. Cyndaquil tackles the apple.
    "CYNDAQUIL!!!!" Khann screams angrily. "WHY'D YA DO THAT???"
    "Cynda," Cyndaquil says.
    "Bad," said Khann.
    Cyndaquil then tackles a bush, causing an apricorn to fall. Cyndaquil then tackles the apricorn in half, then gives one half to Khann.
    Khann smiles.

Khann stops in Cherrygrove city, tired from walking. He then walks up to an old man.
    "Hi," he says.
    "Follow meeeee!!!" the old man says , running at a startling speed.
    Khann just stands there, gaping.
    He then catches up with the old man, who shows him around town.
    "Take this," the man says.
    The old man hands Khann a Map Card for his PokeGear.
    Khann then leaves Cherrygrove, headed to Mr.Pokemon's house.

He finally reaches the house. He walks in, smiling.
    "Hello!" Mr. Pokemon says. Proffessor Oak is also there, sitting in a big chair.
    Proffessor Oak asks Khann if he is here for his Pokedex.
    "Yes," Khann says. He recieves the Pokedex.
    "Your adventure has begun," said Mr.Pokemon.

Back