• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who to pick?

Years
  • To boys,if you were ash who would you pick misty,may or dawn?

To girls,who would you like to be misty,may or dawn and would you go out with ash?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • ugh, hard one there defiently not dawn! =/ -twiddles thumbs- well possibly misty her and ash always fight like a old married couple XD

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Eee. I would pick Misty. I like her. The best personality, character and all. She is pretty too.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Yeah, hi, this sorta belongs here but kinda doesn't fit, so I don't know if posting the link will help but whatever.

Not my forte, honestly. I can't give a valid opinion. If I had to be honest, Ash definitely fits with Misty the best. I mean, in terms of similar goals, May fits him better simply because she's the most ambitious out of the three girls, but Misty and Ash just get along so well.

But like I said, I can't give a complete opinion on this and this thread will probably end up closed.

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    obviously may.
    dawn is an idiot.
    misty is too angry.
    may looks best.

Jalsy

RESET
    Years
  • Misty...

[reasons]
    She's nice and perfect to Ash...
    She's an amazing trainer and now a GYM leader..
    She works perfectly with Ash..
    She makes the Pokemon episode memorable too...

Definetely Misty...
    ^_^

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
  • May.

Dude, they both can eat an entire Snorlax, they have similar Pokemon. Their Pokemon LIKE each other. It's OBVIOUS that Ash cares deeply for her. They're so alike, but not as much as Dawn and Ash, giving it variety. Misty is too angry and hot tempered. Dawn is like a clone. May = Perfect <3

Jalsy

RESET
    Years
  • Misty may be hot tempered...but Misty and Ash goes along VERY well to each other..
    Eventhough I find May and Dawn so ''cute'' when they're with Ash...
    still Misty is the ''Perfect Match'' for Ash...

^_^

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • If I were Ash (I'd rather be Gary though :P) I would go for May. Which is weird, because Misty is my favorite girl in the anime. Maybe because Dawn is a little kid, and Misty is too dominating.

Back