• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You view me, I view you

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
  • Do you pay attention to the people who view your profile? And in return do you go and view theirs?

Now in this point in time, do you start a VM conversation with them or just leave the curiousity alone?

As for me, I do go and view the people who have viewed my profile, but then laziness gets the best of me, and I don't leave a VM. But I do know of people who have VM'd me because I've viewed their profile out of curiousity~ I personally think it's a great way to start a conversation with someone you don't know, and you're interested in talking to them. :3

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • If there's someone who I haven't seen before on PC in there, then most of the time I go and check them out, if we have something in common (music), then I might vm them.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sometimes I do.. and if it's someone I know nothing about then I'll check out their profile, as well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Sometimes I'll take a look-see, rarely do I ignite conversation. Maybe I should more often.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Sometimes I do check out the other person's profile. Out of bored. I view random profiles all the time to look at the design. So I guess some people most likely wonder why I have viewed their's XD; I don't usually vm the person I don't cause I just think they checked out my profile out of curiosity.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    I might go visit their profile out of curiosity.
    And I would try to start a conversation if I like something about their theme; signature or something like that.
    It's usually their last.fm widget...

Common interests.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • There are some users who is notorious about stalking other people's profile while disabling his or her own. :-| There are some users who don't reply back even if he or she is the one who viewed your profile first.

Well, it depends if your something in your profile caught my attention. That, or you're a friend of my friend. :3 I generally don't stalk people, but I do if I'm bored. :(

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • If it's someone I've seen posting around and I know they've got a good sense of humor, I usually VM them feigning hostility...just for the lulz.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'm not usually interested in viewing them back and I'm only occasionally interested in who's viewing me.

As such, unless I think we have something in common, I don't VM people I view.​

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I view them back,
    If they're not my friend or I've never seen them about.
    For some reason I get a load of people from the trading forum o.o'

Years
  • I check it every once in awhile out of curiosity. It's a rare day when I go o_O at someone who's viewed my profile, and it's even rarer that I VM someone just because they viewed my profile.

Seems that I still get a lot of views from people I don't know. Doesn't bother me any, although I still wonder if they click on me because they saw my posts here in OVP or on the who's online list or what.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I don't pay much attention to people who view my profile, and I rarely view their profiles in return. I almost never bother with VMs.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I used to do that all the time when I joined, but now it's usually every other week.
    They tend to be the same people, too.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • When I actually check my profile them I do visit my visitors profiles. I do it out of curiosity and never start a conversation. But I do answer when they start one.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I usually like to check them out, mostly if it's a person I've seen before, but never chatted with.

When I was newer, like about 6 months ago, I used to be like "Hey! Thanks for visiting my profile" Not the best way to start a convo, is it? :P So I stopped. I live my stalkers I mean visitors alone. :P

Back