• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spoilers!

Years
  • I have a question concerning spoilers, and since there is already this thread, I don't think I should open another one.
    Most times I want to use a spoiler, it automatically splits itself up into 2 or more parts. If I edit the post and correct it, the spoilers splits itself up again. Why? Is there something like a capacity limit for spoilers? If not, how can I make them stop splitting up?

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • I have a question concerning spoilers, and since there is already this thread, I don't think I should open another one.
    Most times I want to use a spoiler, it automatically splits itself up into 2 or more parts. If I edit the post and correct it, the spoilers splits itself up again. Why? Is there something like a capacity limit for spoilers? If not, how can I make them stop splitting up?

Yeaaah, pretty you can't stop that from happening.

I've never tested it, but I heard someone say a while back that spoilers had a character limit. I always thought it would just cut off the text, but yeah.

Back