• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Madora Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
  • Welcome to Madora Island! This beutiful island is home to many pokemon and a good place for you to start a new adventure. Professor Pine will give you a starter pokemon.

All you need to start an adventure is this:
    Name:
    Starter Pokemon:(can't be legendary and MUST be basic)

Here are mine:(I play as two Prof. Pine and another)
    Name:Professor Pine
    Description:Professor pine wears lab coat and Blue jeans. He is a very helpful person.just call him up if you have any Truoble during your quest.
    Starter Pokemon:NONE
    ----------------------
    Name:Tom Wing
    Description:Tom wears a black shirt and Blue jeans. Very friendly but if angered don't go near him. He's a little thick headed but always there to help a friend.
    Starter Pokemon:Cubone
    ----------------------
    Tom had just walked in to Prof. Pines lab to get a new pokemon,"Hello..."
    "Why hello I was expecting someone to stop by," said Professor. Pine.
    "Yes, well I'd like a Cubone for a starter pokemon," replied Tom.
    "well here you go," said the Professor as he handed Tom the Pokeball,"come again sone."
    "Thank you," Tom said leaving the Lab when he steped out side he saw others coming to the lab...
    ------------------------
    Hope this goes well!
    Enjoy!

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    ok soo here I go ^_^
    Name: Hoshi
    Descrition: young, brash trainer form Altomare, longing for a Pokemon Journey.
    Starter Pokemon: Dratini
    "?" Hoshi stopped in her tracks and looked at Tom.
    " umm......" Hoshi stared at the ground. She found Tom cute. ((Didi I mention she's got boy trouble? XD))

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • Okay to make it simple it's a poke journey that takes place on an island called Madora Island
    ------
    "Uh, hi," Tom said to the girl,"if you want to start a pokemon adventure talk to the professor in that lab, thats where I got my cubone..."
    Finishing up that he started walking towards the outside of the town...
    ------
    Please join, anyone is welcome, just please join!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back