• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Music Video Thread!

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
  • Who here loves Music Videos? Well, here you can share Pokemon Music Vidoes that you think totally rock!
    Don't forget to give credits!
    Here's a Rocketshippy Music video I really like:
    It's called "Jessie's Pain" The song is "Don't Speak"
    I found this awesome Music video here:http://www.teamrocket-video.com:26000/main_index.html
    Aaand it's to big so I'll just put them on my briefcase and give you a link!
    ....T_T Aaand it's to large to go in my briefcase.
    Never mind that! Anyone who has PMVs please share them here!

JKPichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2006
    Uhm... I've never really been able to find any Pokemon Music Videos. =/

I wish I could though...

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Mew89 said:
    This is a very good Music Video!
    Where is the song from?
    The song is sung by Megumi Hayashibara (The japanese voice actor of Jesse/Musashi). It's nice to hear that people like my first try of creating a music video.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Mew89 said:
    The Video is good but a little bit to short
    Is the song in the Video a Pok?mon Song?
    The song is about 4 minutes long and my first intention was to go for whole version. But Windows Movie Maker doesn't seem to be able to handle it, since it causes many crashes. That's why I cut out the second couplet. The song itself isn't a Pok?mon song. It's from an other anime called Slayers Try.

ポケSTAR-Zero

The biggest Jasmine Fan
    Years
  • I hope one of my friends can upload my first Pok?mon Music Video.
    It's a Pok?mon Heroes Music Video and the Song is called "How much is the Fish?".
    The Song is from Scooter.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Does anyone want to get any of their music videos published at vroad.net ? You would be given full credit and It will be a great way to show more fans your skillz :)

Back