• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like lightning?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like Erica a lot.

But lightning specifically, not thunder, not storms, just lightning. Do you like it? Does it please you when you see a lightning flash? Isn't it just the most beautiful thing you've seen. :D

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I'll marry her one day.

I love lighting, because it usually means rain is with it <3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Both Erica and Lightning are awesome, I guess. =/

My spine just gets that orgasmic tingly feeling whenever I hear the most explosive lightning crackle.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • What's not to love about the spontaneous discharge of atmospheric ionic energy? It's pretty damn smexy...almost as smexy as our resident Cherrim-loving admin. :D

I love to just lay in my bed and listen to the rain and thunder during a storm...so relaxing. XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Haha, I like lightning. :D

It's my favorite part about thunder storms, aside from just listening to the rain.

There's a site called RainyMood, and I swear I could listen to it for hours. >w<

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Oh my God, Drew! That site is awesome, thanks so much for mentioning it!

I like lightning. I like thunder more, but the lightning that comes along with it is awesome.

And it's so pretty, especially at night.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I like Lightning (Erica) She is so awesome :D.

But REAL lightning, well I have to think about it. Mmmm. Ehh Kinda.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    A little, although I was scared when I was little. I guess I've overcome the fear?

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • As someone who is crazy enough to chase storms; it can safely be said that I love lightning, and every other part of the storm. ^_^ I can't wait for spring.

Years
  • -looks at her theme-

I love Lightning. ♥

Anywho, I get kinda terrified in really bad lightning storms. Sooo...I'm not so fond of thunder and lightning during crazy storms.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Who doesn't love a rain full of Cherrim caused by Lightning o3o

To tell you the truth, I've heard of people who dislike the rain/lightning because it brings stress to them. However to be honest, while it can 'dull down the mood' or frighten someone out of their pants, I find it quite easing. Not only does the lightning give me excitement but the rain gives me time to think or loosen up my mood and feeling. :o It's part of what makes nature grow as well and I love being outside taking pleasure in nature.

Call me indifferent and crazy but I just love when there is rain and thunder. It's a moment where I can lay down by my window and just think. Let ideas and moments rush into my head with only the sound of weather and nature pushing together. ...Although when there are things to be done outside-wise, I better look forward to a sunny/cool day. XD;

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I love lightning<3

It's so pretty. In the summer, my cousin Travis, my brother and I sat in front of the balcony door watching lightning all night.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ZomfgXD at all the Erica References.

I am pretty much amused by the weather phenomenon. I like watching it strike all over the skies and hear its thunder roar all the time. The thing is the sound of rain calms me, and the sight of lightning is relaxing...

...I DON'T KNOW! >_>'

Last edited:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • ^ lmao :|

Anywho, I like it. I think it's really beautiful, and I've watched lightning when it was about a couple of meters from my house. *o* It's one of those things that kinda gets your heart pumping from danger if you stand too close, but you can't avert your eyes.

Years
  • There's something very awe-inspiring about a lighting flash, that's for sure. It's such a bright light, even the darkest of nights become bright as day for a split second. It can be awfully pretty.

Then again, a lot about thunderstorms can be beautiful and even sometimes calming, with the lighting, and the pounding of rain, even a bit of wind -- as long as it's not too severe a storm. It's no longer fun when the sky looks green and they're talking about tornadoes. :(

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Sorry to say this I don't like lightning. It just so scary seeing it up in the sky. It could shock me or fry my electronics with no warning. I don't like it. I know it looks cool to see some light, but it is very dangerous. I don't want to be caught in it.

Back