• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PIKAX's Event Pokemon/Item Giveaway

Years
  • So yeah I have Gamestop Event Pokemon, Eevee's, Legendaries, if you need anything I am willing to share my stock with people on here. If you are looking for items, send me a pokemon (bidoof or other useless things) with an item you need multiple of and I will send you back that item with that pokemon back to you.

What I have available:

Shinies:

Glalie Timid

Event:

Gamestop Pichu Jolly
    Gamestop Jirachi Timid

(All of these services are reachable due to cloning, if you do not like cloning please move on, BTW Gamestop pokemon are clones of the legit originals, I would not scam people, I will seriously take bidoofs etc I do not mind.)

Also if people happen to have a legendary like the birds, or anything shiny, I would really appreciate it if you could donate, let me clone, and then I would give back so that I may widen my inventory for other people.

Thanks and post if you are interested

EDIT:Thank you so much to all the people that have donated to the cause, please if there are any shiney's, entei, suicune, celebi, mew, mewtwo, rayquaza, kyogre, groudon, or anything significant out there it would be much appreciated from my self and all the people that would be obtaining it.

My friend code is 4598 0202 1832

Satisfied Customers: IDK i don't think I'm going to even bother keeping track anymore XD

Last edited:

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
  • Hi! I was wondering if i could get the Pikachu colored Pichu too! Did you get that new jirachi yet? I cant get to gamestop anytime soon to get it myself lol...

Years
    • OZ
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    Hi, could I please have a Pikachu colored Pichu and if you have them;

Shaymin
    Arceus
    Dialga
    Palkia

FC: 0861-5047-5710

Thanks in advance

iRyu

Why is he smiling? The Father?
    Years
  • Wow this is very interesting...
    Sadly i missed the pikachu colored pichu event and i really want one... Is it possible to get one from you? (I have an AR and i could trade you anything if you dont mind an AR'd pokemon)

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Do you happen to have a pikachu colored pichu and a TRU Arceus? and even if possible, two of each, I have a friend who can't access wifi.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Do you have the following:

Careful Nature Eevee with egg moves: wish and yawn
    TRU Arceus
    Shaymin
    Pikachu colored pichu?

If so can i ge them tomorrow?

Thanks.

Back