• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: HTML Tutoring

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    The CSS tutoring isn't a feature of the community, it's just something made for the CSS thread. In any case, there wouldn't be as much interest in HTML tutoring seeing as in you cant use it on PC. But if you found someone who was willing to teach you, you could maybe ask in the webmasters lounge, you could possibly learn from them.
    But, I'd highly encourage you to learn from W3 Schools HTML Tutorials. Learning CSS first should be your main objective however. HTML is pretty much simple once you do.
    As Zet said though, a HTML tutorial would be nice to see.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • Yeah it's true but I'm looking more into how to make CSS stuff into HTML codes. Of course, other types of tutorials would also be useful. And you're right that we don't need it much because it's no use here at PC, but if someone's willing to do it then it would be great because it can help us out in other stuff.

Years
  • Yeah it's true but I'm looking more into how to make CSS stuff into HTML codes. Of course, other types of tutorials would also be useful. And you're right that we don't need it much because it's no use here at PC, but if someone's willing to do it then it would be great because it can help us out in other stuff.

Well, the W3Schools site helps you learn website-friendly CSS, since HTML 4, HTML 5, XHTML 1.0 and XHTML 1.1 all can utilize CSS.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    W3Schools is a place to start, like many. Once you know the basics you should have a project which you want to realize. By doing that you'll encounter problems, solve them and learn new techniques.

There are also Q&A sites like doctype.com to help :)

Back