• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Geography 8-|

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
Years
  • I am doing my Geography Assesment at the Moment and am finding difficulty on understanding what global cooling is and how it is caused.
    I searched all over the net but couldnt find a proper description which was easy to Understand ( Was to complicated XD)

So guys... Can you Help me out? :P

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    If I recall try googling the ice age, that might come up with some results, as well as try googling ocean current shifts and cooling of.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Global cooling? Umm, I think that could be caused in different ways. One is that the earth's orbit can possibly wobble, so the north pole and south pole move. Another is something that happened in Chile during that earthquake, it reconstructed the plates there or something, forgot what my teacher said. Ocean currents can also affect it, so that involves the moon as well. xD

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • It's an earth natural process, but I don't know how it happens... actually, the earth seems to be getting hot. I think I'll look for this info as well, it made me curious.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    ^ lol, you haven't been to Texas this past February, have you?

And what exactly do you mean by global cooling? I google it, wikipedia shows up, and it says it was a "hypothesis with little support in the scientific community" from the '40s. It just makes me wonder what you mean when you say global cooling. I'm intrigued, tell me more.

Back