• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Education: What is your favourite subject?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • There are a variety of different subjects you can study, form maths to enlish to art and to science. But my quesiton here today is, What is your favourite? Why?

My favourite is Science simply because the pracs we do are fntastic and very interesting and not to mention fun!

Ayselipera

I could sit in History all day long. If only it wasn't just an hour long class. ;o;
    English comes at a close second.

I enjoy learning about History. Math is really interesting, and since I'm in Algebra, its cool to see how everything all falls together. However, it is very annoying. IT might be because I'm in Honors and we get all the hard stuff. Science can be fun if your teacher is cool and actually does labs and experiments.

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
  • Arts, of course! 8D
    But I also like english, since it's so easy. We stopped learning grammar back in secondary 3, so all we do now is projects and read books.

Years
  • Global Studies - Thus the reasoning for my majoring in University next year.

History - Not WW1 and WW2 history. I am talking Renaissance era history.

Zet

Years
  • I had two favourite subjects back when I was in high school. Drama and History.

Drama: Because we got to have fun while doing school work and acting is pretty neat.

History: Because you get to learn about old dead people and how the world has advanced from several million years ago.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hmm.. I liked taking Anthropology during my first college semester.

Aside from that, I suppose I liked art enough.

History was okay at times.. honestly, while in school I was one of those people that disliked pretty much every subject they had. xD;

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • English because I love writing and, because of that, I always find the assignments easy and quite interesting.

IT because I love computers. 'Nuff said.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Science. The pracs are fun. Once, we did some old Bunsen Burner prac, just heating water. The Science Teacher count think of anything so yeah, she came up with this project. We were separated in benches(of course lol). It was awesome though, my partner knocked off the hose that was connected to that gas tap thingy and created a massive fireball from our bunsen burner that burned parts of my book :) Unfortunately, we turned the gas off . :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Chemistry and Software Development, strong dislike for my other subjects in Maths, English and IT applications.
    Have a compulsory Religious Education half subject(doesn't count towards anything) which is actually okay.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I have a few Art, P.E., ICT and Technollogy but out of them Art is my favorite =P

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • In honour of Pi day, MATHS!!
    okay, well im good in maths, but i only like it sometimes. well it actually depends. i dunno xD i also like geography cuz its easy

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • My absolute favourite is English Literature, with Language being slightly worse for me (I love writing, but reading is what I was born to do).

Art, I used to like, but taking it at GCSE sucked all the fun out of it. Which reminds me, my exam is tomorrow, and I haven't finished Prep yet... *runs*

Back