• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wow soooo long

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
  • Hey everyone. I was a former member, joined in 07. I left because pkmn was getting boring to me, but with the release of SS/HG I'm pretty happy. I went out and bought platinum last week and I should get SS today, hopefully. Umm.. I doubt anyone remembers me though =(.

Oh and I'm a shinyhunter, though I don't have any since I sold all of my games... yeah ...

edit: crap.. I think I put this in the wrong spot, lawl. Sorry

Last edited:
    Years
  • You're not the only one who left for years and came back because you got a new Pokemon game, don't worry. XD Well, since you're not new, I probably don't need to tell you to review the rules and such (though some sections have had several rules updates). Anyhoo, enjoy your time here again, and hopefully you are here to stay.

Back