View Full Version : What is your most sparkly possession? :)

March 15th, 2010, 8:07 PM
Omg, I'm sure you all own something that ~sparkles~, but what is it? :O There can be many things that sparkle :3 Personally, my most sparkly possession is my watch. It just sparkles in the sunlight. SO PRETTY. Glittery also counts as sparkly possession too. :D

Also how much do you just LOVE this item? o3o

March 15th, 2010, 8:28 PM
I have this nail polish that is just like, pure glitter attached to your nails. I guess thats my favorite, along with THE TEARS OF JOY THAT GLISTEN IN THE LIGHT WHEN I TALK TO RYAN ;_; and i love them both dearly

March 15th, 2010, 8:37 PM
Um... I guess my SoulSilver box or my Silver version cartridge... but if we're talking about general shininess that isn't quite in the realm of sparkliness, I'd say a few of my Pokemon TCG cards fit that bill.

March 15th, 2010, 9:31 PM
My nugget of gold. I was like really lucky to find it! No jokes, I stumbled across it up at my nans in the country near a river bank! AND I was like frozen! But, my Pokemon Diamond is pretty sparkly too.

March 15th, 2010, 9:33 PM
My nugget of gold. I was like really lucky to find it! No jokes, I stumbled across it up at my nans in the country near a river bank!

I completely forgot about the quartz and fool's gold pieces I have lying around here somewhere.

March 15th, 2010, 9:34 PM
^ Oh cool! I just simply love collecting like diffrent jewls and crystals. I have got some pink quartz but it isnt' shiny or sparkly..

March 16th, 2010, 5:40 AM
My Magatama.

It's made of lapis lazuli and I never take it off my neck.

It sparkles and I love it. :D

March 16th, 2010, 11:37 AM
This braclet I have. It's shiny and sparkly silver. : P

I also have some pyrite (fools gold) and other minerals from my Earth Science class last year. xD

Liliana Vess
March 16th, 2010, 11:52 AM
My sparkly sparkles that are on a birthday card i had given to me!

March 16th, 2010, 11:52 AM

This crystal that looks like superman's cave.
An Amethyst?
This "marble bath" (Sculpted rock that's opaque, except on the top, and inside is transparent).
Pink Quartz.
Pokemon Platinum.Although Emerald's more shiny, this is more sparkly

March 16th, 2010, 12:02 PM
9c gold mechanical pocketwatch. Seems to have stopped due to being dropped a few times (funny how the only times you drop it are when you don't have the chain attached to anything), which is distressing as it is the watch I use in general, not some possession I keep just because it's unusual in this day and age. I really must get it fixed.

March 16th, 2010, 12:28 PM
I have a few sparkly things somewhere...but I'm not like super attached to them.

I can fall in love with that quality of an object but it's fairly rare. *shrug* But I suppose that's common in guys. xD

Gary, the Magic Fairy
March 16th, 2010, 5:05 PM
I don't have anything sparkly. ;_;

My laptop is a little sparkly in the sunlight? :D

March 16th, 2010, 5:51 PM
I actually don't have anything that I am emotionally attached to :O

March 16th, 2010, 7:47 PM

Seriously, though. Glitter and sparkles make my life.
I have glitter eyeliner, two kinds .
And there's this glitter eyeshadow thingy I have, too.
I'm sure I have a thousand more glittery makeup items.
Bows, too. Little bows from Hot Topic that sparkle like crazy.

And [B]Forever, your sig is win.

March 17th, 2010, 1:55 AM
I have glitter eyeliner, haha. And gold shiny paint :D

March 17th, 2010, 1:57 AM
When my eyes hit the lights, they light up 8D
Tbh it's probably just a belt or something xD

March 17th, 2010, 3:58 AM
My Magatama.

It's made of lapis lazuli and I never take it off my neck.

It sparkles and I love it. :D
That's a gem in Deltora Quest, ftw!

And probably my gold chain.

March 17th, 2010, 7:53 AM
Glittery nail polish.

But my sparkliest thing is my big watch with diamantés all around the face and it really shines when sunlight reflects off it. It really annoyed some people in my exam room last June XD

March 17th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Eh... hmm... most sparkly? I-I don't know!
Oh... I used to collect rocks, some of those are like, crystals, they're pretty sparkly.

March 17th, 2010, 6:28 PM
This ring my dad found in this car he bought. It's big and covered in little rhinestones...SHINY!!!

March 17th, 2010, 7:41 PM
My most sparkly possession? Well, a tube of glitter glue of course. I accidentally took it from meh school. xD. Oops. If you can't tell, not very emotionally attached.

March 18th, 2010, 12:41 PM
I have a bit of an earring collection and I would say that they all sparkle. I LOVE earrings so therefore I love all of mine a lot.

March 21st, 2010, 7:16 PM
I also have fool's gold. I have it in my binder at school. ^^;