• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELP !- Calling all HeartGold/SoulSilver Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ok, I'm not sure where I should put this so I'm gonna ask here ! Ok, So I made it to Mahogany town. I beat team rocket and beat the gym leader and I'm trying to get to Blackthorn City But on the right side of the Mahogany town to get to Blackthorn City. There a guy there that stop me from moving on, pushes me back and says "I don't want to upset you after buying one from me, but... Etc Then he goes on about johto having many places to visit like the lighthouse and the pharmacy and tells me to enjoy the sightseeing" I have no Idea what to do next. I know I fail but I went to both of places and went back to talk to him but he says the same thing ! Can someone help me ?

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
    Years
    Years
  • This is in the wrong area, you should have posted this in the Heartgold/SoulSilver area.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189
    You should have posted here

If you are stuck, try these

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196220

Also, go to Goldenrod and go to the radiostation and you will see rockets. Go underground and meet lance... I think. Then go to the radio station again and play on.

Thanks, I posted there and sorry about the post here. Help is still needed. !

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Second time someone came here looking for game help O_O how does this happen?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back